Holy Trainer vs CB-6000s vs Steel review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Melinastoy, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    9:27 AM
    The CB6000S is a jigsaw puzzle to put together, and I found it was not that easy to piss, makes a mess. Metal isn't that great either. I ordered a holy trainer and when it arrives will let everyone know what I think.

2. hercuck53

hercuck53 New member

Local Time:
    One week, then during a warm shower, trying to clean I moved it to clean underneath........ the shaft tube on the pink HT my mistreess bought for me, broke right at the lock mortise. Pretty bummed about it. :( I do not feel that I used excessive force.

3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    Now I have a Holy Trainer, I can tell you that it's no more secure than any other ball-gripper. However, it never just slips off, and easily withstands the morning wood.

I'm starting to think that not being able to get erect is it's own security. Once I'm in, I have no desire to "pullout". There's obviously some interesting mental-physical feedback loop going on.

4. Guest 3823

Guest 3823 Member

Local Time:
    Does the device hide well under clothing? i have read that whilst its a similar size to the CB6000s it doesnt have the same profile as it points our from the body.

5. Leatherich

Leatherich New member

Local Time:
    As a submissive male, my wife and my Empress love to keep me in some form of chastity and I love it! I have used many many different styles of chastity: the curve, cb-2000, cb-3000, cb-6000 and a myriad of metal devices. The latest and by far the best is the Holy Trainer 2! The HT2 is slightly smaller than the curve which was my choice until now. I was concerned about the shaft enclosure being shorter but why should a submissive be "very" comfortable and it turns out after having worn it for periods of 45 days straight I can say it was great. It was so much more comfortable, the ergonomic ring and form fitting enclosure hold you tightly but there is no pinch, even with an semi erection. The locking mechanism is unique in that there is NO Padlock! :) No rattle, no unusual bulge, and a more natural look. The HT2 is also able to clear a metal detector for those who travel because the lock is small. I am a very happy chastity submissive and recommend this to all!

6. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    The HT is very comfortable and easy to wear. I am however shocked to see how much it costs now, I am sure the price has gone up considerably this year. I cannot recommend it while it is £154 from Überkinky.co.uk. It isn't secure, the security comes from the resolve of the wearer.

For me the benefits are the lock is simple and discrete, with no padlock. The device is very comfortable and efficient at stopping erections. It is very odd to see my penis still limp in the tube when I have a very engorged attempted erection just below the device. It is very easy to get on, I hardly need any lubrication at all. Traveling is easy. It doesn't set off airport metal detectors, I have flown several times with it on. I wouldn't fly international to US though. The HT has a very small profile, you can wear it with relatively tight trousers. You can also exercise with it on. I haven't found any activity impossible.

Disadvantages other than the cost are it smells after a while, a cleaning regime is essential. This can be an issue if your keyholder wants an easy life, but my Wife enjoys the opportunity to release, tease and then secure me again.

The price is what puts me off.

7. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    I paid a lot more for a certain well known make and the HT is brilliant and apart from two short breaks it has been on 24/7 since mid January. The odour is not a problem as every morning and night I use Femfresh with cotton buds then shower. Considering it is now a major part of my life it is a bargain

Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice