Holy Trainer V4 Small vs CB6000 - size comparison

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Wannabecuckie, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Wannabecuckie

Wannabecuckie Member

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    So I've been using a CB6000 occasionally over the past few years and never really found it that comfortable, possibly because it was a bit big and left too much room when I'm flaccid. The metal cage I had from Lovehoney was a bit better, but I found that it was too heavy and whilst I once wore it for 4 days without removal, it was never that great. I was also always quite self-conscious wearing them out in public as I always thought there was quite an obvious 'bulge' in the crotch of my jeans, although I'm fairly sure nobody ever noticed.

After some advice here, I decided I wanted to try a plastic device again as the metal one had gone a bit rusty on the inside, so it was only fit for the bin.

Eventually took the plunge and got a Holy Trainer V4 Small from House of Denial. I suspect it's not the genuine article as it only cost £35 as opposed to the $165 direct from the Holy Trainer website, but it seems ok and is sooo much more comfortable, although I've only worn it for a few hours thus far. The first test will come this weekend when my wife has promised to lock me up for the weekend whilst she is away to stop me masturbating, something I used to regularly do when "home alone". I agree with my wife that it needs to stop.

The one thing I could never find online anywhere was a direct comparison between the CB6000 and the HTv4 Small. My guess was that it was more comparable to the CB6000S, but again there don't seem to be any direct comparisons between the two in terms of size. Obviously there's what is quoted on the sales sites, but they do make the HTv4 Small sound much smaller at only 45mm tube length, where the CB6000 is quoted at 3.25 inches, or 83mm, so that's quite a difference. Even the CB6000S is listed as being 2.5 inches, which is 63mm, which again makes the HTv4 Small sound particularly short! I was a bit worried that it would be a bit of a squish for me to get into the HTv4 Small, but decided to take the plunge and ordered it.

Well I needn't have worried - it's a far better fit, although I've yet to wear it overnight, so the 4am wood might be interesting as I pretty much fill it when flaccid. It does however make peeing much better (still sitting down) as my urethra lines up with the slot at the end all of the time, which wasn't true in the CB6000. I'm using the largest 50mm ring in both cases, which is what's in the photos.

Anyway, here's a couple of photos of them side by side for comparison - you can see how much smaller the HTv4 Small is when compared side-by-side with the CB6000. This has also completely solved the feeling that there's a bulge in my jeans that everyone can see!

IMG_0646.jpeg

IMG_0647.jpeg

sissy_connie likes this.
  2. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    I had a CB2000 and CB 3000.
    Eventually after a few other cages I got a HT V3 Small knock off.
    You will love the HT. Way better design.
    Waiting on delivery of a V4 Nano..

3. Sportingboy03

Sportingboy03 New member

Antwerp, Belgium
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    I´m currently using the vice standard, that tube length is 70mm. I feel like i´m just under it. Been looking into the holytrainer v4 knock offs on house of denial aswell. Question is now do I go for the standard one 55mm tube or the small one 45mm? Don´t know what ur length is when u are flaccid, but going from 83mm tube down to 45mm feels like massive step.

4. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Thank you for sharing. My first cage was the "small pink Holy Trainer" from the manufacturer which is still my favorite. I have also experimented with the chinese knock off's of the Holy Trainer Nano and Nub. For the most part they were OK...but the parts do not fit together as well as the manufacturer's more expensive one. I also found that some of the edges were were "sharp" and it was necessary to use my dremmel to "ease the edges" for my comfort. I also had to sand and dremel the ring in the area where the key fits in order to make the key work freely. Look forward to hearing how you like your Holy Trainer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice