Holy Trainer V3

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Herlicker 1970, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    Good day everyone
    About a week ago I received my new pink Holy Trainer standard size with a 45mm ring. I chose this ring based on the rings I use with my CB-6000s. I normally use the 1 7/8 ring with the CB I can slide a finger between me and the ring no problem, I will however use the 1 3/4 ring which is tight but I can manage to force a finger between. So based on that I picked the 45mm for the holy. Does that make sense?
    Anyway I came pretty quick but I paid extra for fedex, didn’t realize I’d be paying $40 more in duty as well. :(
    So the first day I wore it about 6 hours no problem so I jump right in lol. The first night I woke up 5 times with errections, the next night 4 times. The next night my goddess gave me a bath and I told her I had a burning under her scrotum and a pain in the top of her dick. We removed the cage and found a cut on top of the dick and a red line under the scrotum. I haven’t had it on since lucky I am able to wear the cb-6000s as the cut is in between the ring and cage so it’s not irritated.
    Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Did I go to far to soon? Did I get a ring size to small? As for the night time errections I’m very disappointed as that is one of the selling features that lead me to buying this very expensive device.
    Thanks for reading

2. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    The more room you have in the standard tube is what is allowing your night time erections, or it was with me. When I went with the short all those issues went away with just an occasional. Now for the cut? I haven't had an issue but I can't speak for all.

3. Herlicker 1970

Herlicker 1970 Long term member

Property manager
    BARRIE Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    I got the standard and it fits very well for my size. The night erections are crazy it’s like the cage is on top of a cock tower lol it’s growing from inside me pulling my balls up very hard.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice