Holy trainer V3 to metal

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Lpk77, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Lpk77

Lpk77 Active member

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    Hi I am new here but have been dreaming about chastity for years. My wife has indulged me on and off over the years but she is giving it a go now. I have a holy trainer v3 regular. I am 19 days in 24/ 7 apart from one night and of course cleaning.

I now understand I have a Chinese copy!
    I have had no problems wearing it apart from night time erections,

I would like to go to a metal cage that is a more open design. What metal gages are a similar fit to the HT v3 looking for recommendations ? A hinged ring would be better I think as I can’t get the ring off if I am a little bit aroused.

thanks in advance lpk77

2. jet_silver

jet_silver Active member

Engineer
    Space coast of Florida
    Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    Just now I'm in the middle of the same search, buying cheap things from third-world manufacturers, and the devices I've bought are all over the map in terms of fit, finish and wear-ability. One device is simply impossible to close. It's clear no one had tested it; there's 2.5mm of ball clearance between the cage and the ring. You can't find out about the clearance from the information given. Another is comfortable but heavy, and cage weights are shown sometimes but not always.

My intent is to try then chuck out a bunch of knock-off cages; once I know what works and what doesn't, then I can find one that checks all the boxes. It is slow to do it this way, but one advantage to it is I get some extended wear out of each one. Issues can take a while to show up. Better with a USD 10 toy that could still serve as a paperweight than going to the high-end suppliers only to remain disappointed.

3. Lpk77

Lpk77 Active member

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    I would really like a titanium one for lightness.

the one I am wearing is super comfy but it’s not the easiest to keep clean. Hopefully someone can point us both in the right direction.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice