Holy trainer V3 small from a CB-6000s

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by radaz, Jan 6, 2020.

1. radaz

radaz Member

Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    I'm asumming its a knock off at that price but i recently purchased a ht v3 small after have some issues with cb-6000s

https://www.houseofdenial.com/collections/holy-trainer

my main issues with the cb-6000s is that my KH found it fiddly to get on and I don't think shes been able to put it on 100% by herself after several attempts. This was atleast partially down to the dimensions, it really made me feel like i had alot of excess skin down there. During ring assembly it was prone to pinching skin and being rather painful. the aperture of the cage itself was too narrow while my member would fit inside there would be alot of skin jammed up outside the device.

The holy trainer V3 seems to have none of the above problems. It took a little while for her to catch my balls and get them inside the ring but she is happy with practise it should be no problem. it is also much simpler and less prone to pinching.

The small cage is a much better fit for me which is down to the open bottom design. There is still some excess room in terms of length and would be tempted to try the nano at some point but at the price I can't complain.

Overall despite have no complaints about the previous device this feels more comfortable and is definitely more discrete. so at less than half the price of the CB-6000s it is a much better product in mine and my key holders opinion. You don't always get what you pay for.

2. Guest 3823

Guest 3823 Member

Local Time:
    There are a number of cheaper copies available, I have been wearing like for a while now and it’s honestly the most comfortable device ever!

I love how the device moulds to your body as it warms!

radaz likes this.
  3. radaz

radaz Member

Local Time:
    Couldnt agree more, well over a week now and to be honest when I'm busy going about my life i forget I'm even wearing it now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice