Holy Trainer V2 - Recently purchased, not secure

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by AndreaCob, Nov 30, 2014.

1. AndreaCob

AndreaCob New member

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    I have purchased a Holy Trainer v2 device and it was delivered last week. It is black, with short tube and 40 mm ring.

The device is pretty comfortable and of a good quality - no issues with locking system etc.

The problem is it is not secure. While I cannot take it off completely as the gap between the sheath and the ring would not let me to pull testicles out, it is very easy to pull the shaft out from the sheath and put it back in. My device has a small size cage and 40mm ring. I took measures used the method published on the Holy Trainer web site and definitely 40mm ring would be the right size based on the instructions. However I can easily pull the ring on - so that may indicate it is way too large; when it is on I can slip two or even three fingers (not thumbs) under it (when the tube is not attached).

When I have the device fully locked I feel like the sheath length is OK, but the whole device is sitting a bit low, like it slides downwards a bit, so there is plenty of space between scrotum and the back edge of the tube. I have a feeling that even if I order a smaller 36mm ring it would not fix the problem as 4 mm does not seem to make big difference.

I had no problems wearing it day and night, and I did not masturbate, but knowing that I actually cat cheat whenever I want screw the whole idea of chastity. My wife is also not happy as she know that I can manage about one week without orgasm wearing no chastity device, but after that it cannot be guaranteed.

Today i had event bigger problem with it, as the whole device slipped of in a shower, as one testicle managed to get through the gap, so now I know the ring size is not right.

I am going to send an email to the manufacturer to see if they have any suggestions. Also I think that a silicone ring between the A-ring and sheath can make the whole construction to sit tighter and fix the security issues.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    being able to pull out of a device is a common problem. Just go ahead and get a PA peircing straight away and that will solve the problem ;)

thundar, BlueEyes and tiny_tim like this.
  3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Such is the nature of all Balltrap style devices. Only a piercing. urethral insert or a full belt will render you fully secure.
    Personally I think security is very important for the sub more than the keyholder.
    You may have a sub who never intends to cheat by pulling things out but I strongly believe that him knowing it's impossible in the first place has a strong psychological and emotional effect. I find that effect to be important to him in his submission.
    of course for some people that makes no difference.

Chastity doesn't actually require any sort of device after all.

Chastity abstention from all sexual intercourse.

4. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    i would agree with @Mascara^Snake on the calmness that knowing there is no escape brings. Even if it is on the honour system where you have made promises and stand by them.

From my experience of the Looker with the urethral insert going beyond the back ring, there is no point even thinking about getting access. I know when I had the CB6000 it was always a thought - "Can I get it out and then slip it back in again" - and of course I could.

I recall a member here from a few years back who loved bondage and having a CB, but his kick was actually being able to escape from bondage - which did not amuse his Mistress at all.

She eventually got a Looker for him :)

5. arc704

arc704 Junior Member

Local Time:
    This right here. I can easily pull out, but I got a lockable piercing and that took care of it.

6. westerlywinds

westerlywinds Member

Local Time:
    Although everyone's observation is correct that pull out is possible in any ball trap device, it sounds like you're finding it too easy and it sounds like it's too big.

I could pull out of my Holy Trainer V2 but there's no way at all I could get back in without taking it off with the key and using the sock method to put it back on. Also I've had a ball escape from a cheap chinese device in the past with too big a gap, but it would be far from possible in the HT.

Maybe a made to measure is the only way, which is not what your wallet wants to hear.

7. AndreaCob

AndreaCob New member

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    I have purchased a smaller ring and it appeared to make things better a bit. Bit it is still too big and I can escape from the cage easily. I think I even can remove it completely if I want to - never tried that, and I am quite sure I won't be able to squeeze my nuts in without unlocking it. This device has a weird effect on me - i spent 12 days in it with just one release for hygiene. The thing is I don't want to cheat when I have my penis "locked" in it. It is kind of mind game, also I does not allow me to touch myself unless I pull the penis out, and it is much more easier to keep myself from masturbating as I cannot touch it accidentally. It is very comfortable and I can wear it in a gym etc.

But there are still some issues with the device. One night I woke up just to find that my penis was out if the cage - I think that happened when I slept on my belly. Also two parts of the device (the ring and the tube) now have some flexibility in the joint section, so there is backlash and the ring and the shaft can play a bit making the gap wider. It happened with the bigger ring as well after about 7 days wearing the device. It is not getting worse but I am still concerned if bioresin is really durable.

I wish I could get a smaller ring and/or narrower tube, also it would be good if the upper part of the tube would be longer and go further towards pubis. Also it would be good if there would be extra accessories available, so the device could be used with some kind of genital piercing or additional spacers could be installed.

8. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Swings and roundabouts. 'Bioresin' by it's nature is slightly soft which makes it very comfortable to wear as devices go, but does allow a certain amount of 'compliance', which is understandable as it's a relatively soft material. On top of which the clever fitting method of the 2 pieces allows a certain amount of movement. Nothing to be done there, apart from, perhaps, to appreciate the high level of comfort.

Another benefit of 'bioresin' being soft is that it is easy to modify to allow for fitting piercing rings. If you are small enough when flaccid that you can pull out so readily then perhaps a piercing would suit you. Especially if, as you say, a large part of it for you is knowing you cant escape.

In respect of the latter, I would say that in order to know that escape was impossible you will have to use either a piercing, or a urethral insert, or use a full belt. Just about any other ball trap device will allow a certain amount of cheating if you so desire, and you dont.

So, my friend, I think you need to pee or get off the pot. Your cheapest option is to get a piercing. You need to talk to your KH about your options.

In short they are:
    Accept movement, the occasional pull-out, and enjoy the comfort.
    Get a piercing.
    Get a full belt. If you are a size 33/34" waist then there are a good selection available 2nd hand at not too eye watering a price. One fo the members here has a good collection that he sells from, so search around and ask if that becomes your line of interest.

9. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Only the PA - gave me comfort - When I needed the "security" of knowing that any struggle to self-stimulate would fail., so why even think about it? Now I am mentally so gratified in my submissive state, that I perfectly understand that "down there" is off limit! Horny an eager to please - that is the name of the game...
    But without the initial PA- fixing I doubt I would have made it this far....

10. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    I've got the same problema, which is very disappoiting. Any solution apart of the piercing? The ainto -pullout can fix the problem?

11. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    Sorry to day that no ball trap device is secure. Even if it were, you can slip a swab or Q-tip into an opening and masturbate. I have had your problem and the ring was not small enough. I went with comfort which meant a larger ring at first. Then went to smaller rings until it only slid off once every few months. Use the smallest ring you can get into, and you will be surprised how much you can squeeze the boys without pain, until you can just get a finger tip under it. It may be uncomfortable at first but over time it actually is more comfortable because it does not ride up and down your scrotum until you are chaffed. It also will stay put pretty much so that the whole weight of the device is on your testicles, which will make them bruised where it touches them.

I have been at this for a few years and pretty much have it down pat for my needs. Once in a blue moon mine will fall off in my sleep but it is so infrequently that it is not a problem. If it is happening in the shower only, take it off when you shower. Hopefully you have a Keyholder to unlock you for that.

manintyres likes this.
  12. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    I have seen pictures of those wearing a belt with a couple of chains or cables attached to the ball trap device. This makes a ball trap - full belt hybrid.
    It appeared to be much more comfortable than a full belt.
    I am not totally sure that it prevents pull out. But it would make it more difficult. Even if one did pull out there would be little room for extracurricular activity.

13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    In total agreement with all you said. Yes I could be in a relationship give over all control and not need to wear a device with both of us knowing I would never deliberately cheat.

But a really big and for me very important part of the head-fuck of being denied for me is being locked in a device so that I could not cheat even I wanted too..... without my partner knowing.

14. dave47630

dave47630 Active member

Southwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    The problem I see with that is that it sets you up for failure. If your devotion lacks you will test the fences. Then you will either fail and be found out, harming your relationship, or worse, you will find a way out undiscovered. This process is life at work. Life finds a way.
    In fewer words, if your devotion is lacking then expect failure regardless of the strength of the device.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice