Holy trainer v2 first impressions

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Eillydray, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    7:51 AM
    very lucky boy tonight, came home from a business trip away to find @MistressG had taken delivery of her new holy trainer v2 and wasted no time locking her cock away.

I have been wearing a cb3000 with size 3 hinged ring which was wearable but the hinged pin cut in to me and I found the base of the cage quite harsh. I was also very conscious of the very unatural bulge when I sat down at work.

She ordered a small cage on the holy trainer with 50mm ring as I am high and tight.

Well I have to say I have now been wearing it for her for the last 2 hours and it feels amazing, so comfortable already and it's so much smaller in bulk with a much lower profile than the cb, I think this could be a fantastic device for long term and discreet wear, will post more updates as I get used to it.

She has told me the cb3000 will be used for punishments with the points of intriuge!

Amazing, thank you @MistressG you are wonderful xxx

2. MistressG

MistressG Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Now that you are home and locked away again, maybe there will be no more unauthorised releases eh!!

Eillydray likes this.
  3. Eillydray

Local Time:
    Absolutely @MistressG, I would never disrespect you like that, I think it was more of a misunderstanding in communication xxxx

4. Eillydray

Local Time:
    So first night in holy trainergave been wearing now for 12 hours and all is still really good, so comfortable, some discomfort with morning glory but it felt less of an issue than it was in my cb3000 as less room to grow.

I think I will be wearing it out today and have no idea when @MistressG plans to release me xx

MistressG likes this.
  5. Eillydray

Local Time:
    So lucky eillydray picked a white ball last night, @MistressG took the cage off and left the ring on while she brought me to climax which was quite painful, she then literally
    Put me straight back in without me having touched myself which was amazing.

Had a painful erection this morning but soon went and l is feeling comfy with the device.

The only thing that I have found is that my balls have settled in to a nice neat position making the ht invisible under my clothes but they are chafing on my thighs so using some paw paw ointment to lubricate and all seems well.

6. Lemut679

Lemut679 Member

UK
    Local Time:
  7. Eillydray

Local Time:
    So its been a long time since posting and @MistressG and myself have experimented with chastity on an off for the last 12-18 months. The HT Guardian turned out to me somewhat savage with the spiked "fingers" causing serious abrasions and actually causing bleeding at one point when a finger punctured the skin, Ouch!.

I ended up taking the fingers out completely and just using the plastic band, you have to be careful as to which way you place it round as the holes left by removing the fingers also became extremely painful after a few days wear. I found that the hard plastic edge of the guardian without fingers again cause painful abrasions to the top of my penis making it unsuitable for long term wear.

The guardian is however an effective anti-pullout/push back in solution.

@MistressG and I wanted something I could wear 24/7 for extended periods of time, periodically being released to clean thoroughly but without any barriers to her enforcing my chastity.

I ended up purchasing a cheap CB6000s from eBay for about £25 and some KSD anti pullouts. I have a CB3000 and found that the points of intrigue from that also work on the CB6000s although a slightly tight fit (could easily be filed down to fit the curved pin better).

This was very secure for me but the ring is not a solid profile but only what I can describe as a "H" cross section with a channel in each side of the ring. I found this channel caused soreness and discomfort for extended wear although the shaft of my penis was comfortable.

What to do! Two devices that are effective at what they do but cannot be worn for a sustained period of time.

This resulted in us having some time off as it wasn't working.

But I kept thinking about it, how could I adapt these devices to make them more useable?

The solution was surprisingly simple. I purchased some silicone tubing from B&Q in two diameters. 1 metre length of 20mm (I think) for less than £3 and 1 metre length of 5mm for less than £1.

I was able to use the larger silicone tube to push all the way around the CB6000s base ring (took a little while, 20 mins, but it got there). This did two things, made it a slightly tighter fit and eliminated the discomfort of my scrotum being drawn in to the channel. Suddenly this was a really good and relatively inexpensive device. (need to use a little bit of lube to eliminate ring burn but I think thats par for the course depending on the temperature).

Happy days, although I far prefer the Holy Trainer for its lower profile (very very discreet) and fantastic locking solution.

So, I wanted to use the smaller tube on the holy trainer guardian to place over it and take away the hard edge, for a softer and more rounded edge, which would in theory be more comfortable. I soon realised that it would be impossible to get the tube over the guardian so tried splitting the tube along its length and placing it in position under the guardian as I put the device on to test the comfort theory. It worked but was not a sustainable solution.

I thought about chopping the guardian up and pushing the ends in to the tube to replace the hard edge but its a pretty expensive piece of plastic to destroy.

Then, it hit me, I used 2 plastic curtain ring/hooks (the ones that hold the curtains on to rings) and a small section of the thinner silicone tube. This gave me a customisable band that acts in the same way as the guardian band did. the two curtain clips hold the small piece of silicone tube arched over the top of the penis shaft in the device.

It makes a much smaller aperture to get in to and I have to use the stocking method but once its on, very hard to pull out (the holy trainer is a joke without any anti-pullout) and certainly not something I could get back in to again without unlocking and using a stocking if I did.

So its turned the HT in to a fabulous device once again. I have now been locked since 31 August (had a couple of releases and allowed to clean) so over a month with no problems. This is an amazing feeling, I finally have a device that is really working for me long term and @MistressG is very happy with the situation.

I am sure there are lots of other solutions that people have, I understand that custom metal is amazing, but having invested a reasonable amount of money in 3 devices now, this has restored our faith in chastity and I feel that we can now really enjoy all the benefits that our wife led marriage brings.

Regards

Eillydray

benny22 likes this.
  8. Eillydray

Local Time:
    Re-reading that I note that some pics will probably help if anyone is interested in making a HT2 anti-pullout or adapting a cheap CB6000.

benny22 and banger like this.
  9. redbottomboy

Michigan
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    I've had my HTv2 short for a week now and have worn it off and on during that time and find it to be a very good chastity alternative. it is surprisingly comfortable but snug enough to remind me of my situation. I will be locked 24/7 this weekend and am looking forward to it.

10. banger

banger New member

Retired
    London UK
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    yes please post some pictures please

RGL likes this.
  11. MistressG

MistressG Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Im not back until tonight so when and if I let him out next I'll get some pictures for you to see how ingenious he has been at finding s suitable long term alternative.

It's been so effective I don't know when he will be out next ;)

Metalman likes this.
  12. ASensualStranger

ASensualStranger A Sensual Stranger

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    I have an HTv2. I'm new to this, but also found the Guardian to be unsuitable as-is for wearing more than a few hours. I'd love to see some photos of your modification to see if it could be applicable! For anti-pullout, I'm mostly concerned to prevent accidental pullout during exercise etc and of course, you can never feel too secure!

13. Eillydray

Local Time:
  14. Eillydray

Local Time:
    It's not unbeatable as with any ball trap device buts it is working for us.

I was thinking that I could also use a small section of silicone tube with some quite heavy shielded electrical wire to form a shape around the HT2 tube. The wire could be twisted or crimped on top with pliers to make this more secure.

I can't say that this will be for everyone but i can only get it on using the stocking method now. I'm sure this could be defeated if you are determined enough and this would easily be cut off, but if someone is going to those lengths to get out, they should probably ask if Chastity is really for them.

15. Valdivia

Valdivia New member

Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    Wow, I have recently registered as I am waiting for my first device, that is, a HTv2 and just wanted to congratulate the OP on his creativity to find such a useful and inexpensive solution! (Clap clap)

16. Swiss slave

Swiss slave New member

Local Time:
    i have ht2, but i can pull it out a d back really easy, even with the guardian!!

17. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    The Holy Trainer is a symbol of chastity, not really an enforcer. It makes chastity easier as it allows you long periods of denial while removing the sensitivity of the penis as a distraction. It is easy to beat, so a Holy Trainer is only suitable for someone who isn't going to try and beat it.

banger likes this.
  18. Swiss slave

Swiss slave New member

Local Time:
    ok i see. I have the same problem with other devices, is there one that would be safe?

19. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I only have experience of three devices that were varying degrees of being rubbish and the HTv2. We have decided that the HTv2 is my device for the foreseeable future so I'm afraid that is where my advice remains.

Swiss slave likes this.
  20. Swiss slave

Swiss slave New member

Local Time:
    Anyway thx!!! Actually also for me the ht2 is very confortable

21. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Likewise. It actually made the past year possible for me. We were about to give up, the HTv2 was our last go at this and thankfully it worked immediately.

22. Swiss slave

Swiss slave New member

Local Time:
    for me would be enough to put something who would broke when i pull out

23. lessonslearnt

lessonslearnt Member

Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    Eillydray, just want to thank you for an ingenious solution. I was just about to reluctantly fork out £30 for an anti-pullout device. That's on top of £150 for the trainer and a £50 stealth fee DHL charged me for processing customs, then £39 for a smaller ring to remedy pull out (didn't work). I'm happy to purchase tubing and a pack of curtain rings for £3 and see if that makes a difference. I will have 198 spare curtain rings if anyone needs some

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice