Holy Trainer V2 - Falling Out

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Magicalwizman, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Magicalwizman

Magicalwizman New member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    Hey guys!

My wife and I are into some bdsm activity which includes the introduction of chastity. We have been playing with the idea for about a year now and have since tried a knock off cb6000, a real cb6000, a real holy trainer v2 and a few knock off metal cages. I have settled on the v2 that I like the most. When I first started, I was having difficulty wearing the devices for more than a few hours as it would burn. I believe this was because of the fit. I now have the smallest ring for the htv2 and the standard tube. I fit in perfect, the ring is comfortable and there is not much room left inside. I am about 2.5" flaccid and grow to 7". I have strong errections and I believe that is now my problem. Whenever I am being teased or am getting excited, my cock pulls back out, looks like it's bending in half and pulls right out of the cage. The cage is still on my balls but I end up having to remove the device. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm sure others have experience this. Any tips or suggestions?

Thanks!

2. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    I had exactly the same problem with the htv2 . Super comfy when soft but a strong erection would not only feel like it was ripping my balls off but would also force the cage off. I moved onto smaller steel Chinese cages but had the same problem. I assume trapped ball devices are not suitable for me so I now have a behindbarz belt . It’s pricey but think I’ll be able to wear it for longer . Good luck

3. Steel-caged

Steel-caged Member

NJ & Florida
    Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    Your best bet, is a custom made JailBird by Mature Metal. If the sizing is done correctly, your cock won’t have any room to get hard. It’s extra frustrating, not only won’t you cum, you won’t even get hard. It’s not inexpensive, but if you want to not only beg to cum, but also beg to just get hard, it’s worth the money.

Open2njoy likes this.
  4. freshbites

freshbites Member

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    I experienced this with mine and switched to the small tube, which resolved the issue for me (by preventing the full-size erections which caused the pulling).

The "burning" sensation for me is usually caused by dry skin and unscented vaseline works well for me:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice