Holy Trainer question - how soft is soft?

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by js11756, Oct 16, 2013.

1. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    I am considering purchasing the Holy Trainer. One of the issues that I have with my current plastic CB 6000s is that when I sit down in a car, the hard plastic levers up and pushes the CB into me, painfully. I need a sheath that is soft enough to deform.

Does the clear version of the HT get soft enough so that it is like silicon, or is it just a little soft. Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks!

js

2. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    Its just a little soft when warm, not as soft as silicone devices. As much play as say a normal sized "plastic" pencil eraser (the type that you might find in a pencil case).

If you can manage a CB6000s, the Birdlocked (mini) or holy trainer (small cage) will be better/more comfortable in this regard. (I have all three). I find the holytrainer to be the most comfortable by quite a margin. I find it's mostly due to the dimensions and angle of the cage - making a smaller bulge for things to get caught. The soft option helps but makes less of a difference than the jump from CB6000s to holy trainer.

-droog

3. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    Thanks!! I think I will order one- now I have to figure out which ring :)

js

4. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    As Yo u can see - on my Avatar - I do wear a Holy Trainer And I'm impressed with the comfort. 24/7 will do without any health issues and discomforts. It even looks great, - says my wife/keyholder.
    It points downwards and the anatomic ring ( 40 mm) fits perfectly. Only think , - it is not secure. Neither are almost any other device. But with a second padlock in my PA-piercing (Keyholder ordered me to have one) There is absolutely no escape possible. And still No discomfort. I have tried numerous other devices. This is without comparison the best one ever.
    It allows us to live our 24/7 lockup without concerns!
    - BlueEyes

banger likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice