holy trainer nub or nano

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by cagemenow, Mar 4, 2019.

1. cagemenow

cagemenow New member

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    I currently wearing a cb6000s. I have about 1/2 inch of empty space so it's clearly too big. Im wearing ring #3 and it's quite comfortable. I can go one size smaller but only my finger nail fit under the ring and it became painful when getting an erection.

Im leaning towards getting the nano. I should be able to fill the cage, and it's the right size that I'll still have somewhat of a bulge in my boxer briefs and speedos.

Does anyone know if that big gap is still there on the nano? Someone had said it got redesigned, but I can't find any details online.

I know I can fit into the nub, but its not nearly as a turn on for me. I like seeing my cock straining against the tube.

What is everyone's thought and suggestions for me? If you wear either of these and have pics I'd really be interested in seeing them.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Attached Files:

2. Latexluvver

Latexluvver Member

Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    Sounds like you would best fit in a nano. I had a cb6000s and the ht3 small is a little long. The nano would be a better fit

3. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    The Nano does have an oddly large gap on the underside of the tube. While I've never worn one, from what I have read it really doesn't effect how the device wears but rather gives more access than perhaps necessary. If you that access isn't an issue for you, then it sounds like the Nano would be the right size.

4. cagemenow

cagemenow New member

Local Time:
    I ended up getting the nano. Im quite happy in it. I can see myself getting the nub eventually. I'm seeing more and more guys wearing it, and being forced into something so tiny turns me on quite a bit.

Just so everyone knows, the nano has been redeisnged and it no longer has the big open space on the underside. Looks just like all the other cages only smaller.

Sherrie’sPleasure likes this.
  5. lockedpowerlifter

lockedpowerlifter Active member

Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    Hi there, i would like to ask how is the nano so far for you? I’m currently in nub Abby I’m thinking to upgrade to a nano tube to have abit of bulge

6. 84_Rasmus

84_Rasmus Member

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    I have been tried the CB6000s and bought a Chinese chastity "thenub" (almost like the nub from HT) and know I just got my HT nano 50mm and I love i, but I had to adjust a bit on the ring at the top, the ring did go in to my stomach, so I took 3-4mm off it at sandede so I was nice again. Now it's perfect

7. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think whichever you go with it will be fine.
    In the HT series i started with a Small eventually replaced it with the Nano but after a very short time i find i now have extra room in the Nano v4.
    The Nub would have probably worked just as well. It will be my next cage.

On the Edge 247 likes this.
  8. On the Edge 247

French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!
    UK
    Local Time:
    I’m wearing the HT v4 right now, I have been in it all day and to be honest don’t have much of a problem with it. But I do struggle at night to wear it due to the morning wood, more practice needed!
    One tip is I think go to the next size up ring, I normally use a 45mm but I think I need to go to the 50mm when wearing the nub.
    I always wear kickers, panty liners and tights when I’m in my cages, keeps everything tucked and nicely in place!
    My go to cage is the HT Nano v4 I can wear this 24/7 for a week or two as long as I lube up two or three times a day.
    Chastity is definitely a lifestyle thing, pee standing up is not an option for me, anyway it is a lot more civilised sitting down, I also take panty liners with me, you never know when those chastity tears are going to start, such fun!!!

9. Caged P_u_p_p_y

Caged P_u_p_p_y New member

Civil engineer
    Norfolk uk
    Local Time:
    I have 2 nubs in pink and purple, very comfortable and very secure highly recommended. I do have a nano in clear it's very comfortable but I just don't feel secure in it but I do prefer having an innie than an outie.

10. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    Nub. Been in one for nearly six months. I'm a grower and is the perfect solution for stopping erections and is comfortable for 24/7 wear.

Leath3rRapt0r likes this.
  11. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Can I ask about your maintenance/cleaning schedule? I wore a nub for a full 24/7 week and when I did unlock for a deep shave and cleaning, humidity, urine and precum really built up in the tube and my grower shaft was borderline healthy.

Its a shame because I was really comfortable wearing it and it felt secure but I think I must either remove it for daily cleaning or wear it alternatively with a non closed tube design (like my Baby Cobra).

herluckyboi likes this.
  12. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    She unlocks me twice a week for cleaning and shaving. In between I use cotton buds to clean inside the tube.

Perverspepere likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice