holy trainer nub or nano

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by cagemenow, Mar 4, 2019.

1. cagemenow

cagemenow New member

Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    I currently wearing a cb6000s. I have about 1/2 inch of empty space so it's clearly too big. Im wearing ring #3 and it's quite comfortable. I can go one size smaller but only my finger nail fit under the ring and it became painful when getting an erection.

Im leaning towards getting the nano. I should be able to fill the cage, and it's the right size that I'll still have somewhat of a bulge in my boxer briefs and speedos.

Does anyone know if that big gap is still there on the nano? Someone had said it got redesigned, but I can't find any details online.

I know I can fit into the nub, but its not nearly as a turn on for me. I like seeing my cock straining against the tube.

What is everyone's thought and suggestions for me? If you wear either of these and have pics I'd really be interested in seeing them.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Attached Files:

2. Latexluvver

Latexluvver New member

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Sounds like you would best fit in a nano. I had a cb6000s and the ht3 small is a little long. The nano would be a better fit

3. Adam444

Adam444 Active member

Pennsylvania, USA
    Local Time:
    The Nano does have an oddly large gap on the underside of the tube. While I've never worn one, from what I have read it really doesn't effect how the device wears but rather gives more access than perhaps necessary. If you that access isn't an issue for you, then it sounds like the Nano would be the right size.

4. cagemenow

cagemenow New member

Local Time:
    I ended up getting the nano. Im quite happy in it. I can see myself getting the nub eventually. I'm seeing more and more guys wearing it, and being forced into something so tiny turns me on quite a bit.

Just so everyone knows, the nano has been redeisnged and it no longer has the big open space on the underside. Looks just like all the other cages only smaller.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. holy trainer nano or nub

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice