Holy Trainer issue

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by German_Chastity, Oct 14, 2018.

1. German_Chastity

German_Chastity New member

Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    Hi there,

As this is my first post, I'd just like to say Hello everyone.
    OK, let's move to my problem. I'd started chastity with my wife about 2 weeks ago. Actually I'm wearing a standard Holy Trainer v2 knock off, or better I try to. As this is my first cage, I'm still looking for the right fit. So the thing is right now, that I have some problems with wearing the device.
    First of all, I'd like to mention that I'm uncut and have a lot of foreskin which may contribute to the issues.
    In my first attempt to get into the cage was to use the "socking method", but with this my foreskin get pulled up to the front cage. So my glans is totally covered, but I'd like to have it more separate for hygienic issues.
    That brought me to use some lubricant for pushing the dick into. That worked well to get my glans up to front alone, but than some skins "stays outside the cage". I don't think that this is how it should be.
    The next problem appears when my dick gets stiff, because it pulls the cage against my scrotum. But when I take a look into the cage, I can see that my penis is getting pushed away from the front, so all the area for the glans is empty. With this the pressure on my scrotum is much higher, and they get sometime dark blue. Not good.
    Another question is also, where the base ring should be located? Directly next to the body or shortly before the scrotum? Cause I think mine hangs just too low. I'm actually using the 50mm, but I've tried also a 45mm one, which seems a bit too tight.

Many thanks and Cheers from Germany

2. JD357

JD357 Member

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    I'm also fairly new to chastity and I also have a Holy Trainer v2 copy (among others). I'm circumcised, but I've experienced many of the same problems putting it on.

I can't help with all your issues, but I do have a couple tips, newcomer to newcomer;

With the stocking method, don't just put the open end over your penis, the toe through the end hole and pull it in. Instead, turn the toe partially inside-out so that it's a double layer of material and put that over your penis. Pull both layers to pull yourself inside the cage, then carefully pull just the outer layer to (hopefully) "peel" the stocking out of the device without pulling too much of your skin with it. Try to do it evenly, pull a little on the top, a little on the bottom, on the left, etc.

Also try to pull your foreskin back as you put the stocking on so that it's pulling more on the head rather than the skin.

Finally, don't wait until the device is fully on and locked to pull the stocking out. Pull your penis into the cage, then pull the stocking out before you slide the cage into the ring and lock it. If you do it after it's locked, it creates even more pressure in the cage and makes it harder to pull the stocking out.

Then, you can try to insert a cotton swab/Q-Tip into the slot in the end and push some of the skin back. However that really doesn't work too well. Occasionally you get lucky. Of course after wearing it for a while and getting aroused, the skin ends up all bunched up anyway.

I'm not large, but I've never been able to get the HTv3 on "perfectly". I usually settle for "good enough", which is kind of disappointing. Then again, I've been disappointed with the fit of most of the cheap plastic devices I've bought. I'm only three inches when flaccid, but seems that most cheap devices are even shorter than that. I also don't like having my skin bunched up in the end, or behind the cage. Unfortunately I don't know how to avoid this happening at least a little.

3. JD357

JD357 Member

Local Time:
    Whoops, that last HTv3 should have been HTv2. I don't have a HTv3 (or a copy).

4. Deleted member 53138

I have the same problem with my metal cage, my foreskin gets trapped in the holes at the top of The cage where it joints the ring and I get swelling.....nit the good kind... Lol, I looked at the Holy trainer thinking this would be better but I'm not sure. Seems the answer is to remove the foreskin......but I like it, and I'm rather attached to it....lol

5. Zanthar

Zanthar Member

Local Time:
    4:06 AM

(purple is the official ht3 and the clear is the generic knockoff ht2)
    Just wanted to share this image I started out with the generic one, and then decided to get an official one... and they are very very different.... I've seen several posts regarding HT2's and I think it's important to indicate if it's a knock off or not.. the difference between these two devices is so different that they shouldn't even be considered the same. The official one's ring shape in combo with the position of where the tube connects, makes it impossible for you balls to slip out.. if you are flaccid enough you can slip your penis out but.. you can do that with any device.. (with the exception of full belt styles or pierced).. regardless the point is that even tho you can slip it out.. it would be quite painful to have a full erection with the rest of the cage hanging on your nuts.. It is plastic.. and I agree with many of the posts about keeping it clean.. I'm able to if I'm relaxed enough I can slip it out in the shower and clean and put it back if I hurry.. also.. if I get my penis in correctly and lined up.. so that when I pee it doesn't splash around in the tube.. but just goes out the right hole.. then it doesn't start to stink I have gone two weeks with out any hygiene issues or funky smells.. it does take a bit of getting used to proper cleaning but I think realistically you could go for a very long time. Just one more step.

Just thought I'd share my experiences.. the generic one I got on amazon is junk in comparison I had a LOT of issues with it.. and even ended up cutting and reshaping parts of it to make it work right..

Hope this helps you and anyone else out there.
    ~Z

6. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    You're right, they aren't the same devices - there were major changes between the v2 and v3. If you compared an official v2 vs a v2 copy, you'd see far fewer differences. The v3 definitely has a bunch of improvements, and I haven't seen v3 copies anywhere yet.

Northernboy likes this.
  7. Northernboy

Northernboy Member

Local Time:
    This for sure.

8. Dasa

Dasa Member

Local Time:
    This claims to be a V3, and by the price it is a knockoff. Is this not a V3 design?

9. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Is what? Was there supposed to be a link?

10. Sub40s

Sub40s Active member

Montreal Canada
    Local Time:
    HTv3 knockoff are easily found now.
    Just do a search for holy trainer or HTv3 on DHgate... you'll find some for about 25$

11. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    What specific hygiene issues are you encountering with your foreskin bunched up at the front of the cage?

I'm also uncut with a decent amount of foreskin. When I first got the cage I would sometimes have issues with keeping the interior completely clean. What helped with this was using a drill to add extra ventilation holes as well as widening the pee hole. I widened the pee hole by running a drill around the inside of the hole and then using some 220 grit sand paper to smooth it out. I added vent holes by starting with the smallest drill bit and then going up one size with each pass. I was afraid just jumping to a large bit could cause the cage to crack. This allows me to stay locked up for over a week before I feel like it's probably time to unlock and clean.

12. Dasa

Dasa Member

Local Time:
  13. Sub40s

Sub40s Active member

Montreal Canada
    Local Time:
    Generally speaking plastic or so called bio resin keep moisture trapped inside and bacterias responsible of bad smell get the best place to multiply...

Always gave few drops of piss that remains even with dabbling it with paper tissues.

I thought about drilling more ventilation holes but was concerned about sharp edges as it's almost possible to soften them from the inside.

For cleaning in between the releases for a thorough one, I used soaped water in a squirt bottle with cotton. Then rince with shower hose and dry with hair dryer and more cotton buds... It's very tedious.

14. JosieLynn Jewell

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the link - It definitely looks like the v3 design, but the ring shape looks a touch different (could be the picture). Good to know they're out there!

15. spud18

spud18 Active member

Local Time:
    12:06 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice