Holy Trainer and the Hole question?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by sissysnax, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    I find exactly the same thing as @Zoey. Just tried doing "skin pulled back" for a day and it seems to work much better for me. Visiting the toilet is much less messy for sure.

With skin forward, I had to block the hole with some DIY moldable clay. Assuming the skin stays in pace I can now undo-my DIY job (which is not very pretty if I'm honest about it!)

-d

2. sissysnax

sissysnax Goddess Jade's maid-in-training

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    That's great you have found is possible to keep your skin back and i agree its likely to be more toilet friendly. I'm just unlucky that its too cramped with the old wizard's sleeve rolled back and that throughout the day and night it can pop forward and be annoying.

I'm still experimenting with workable solution to have a breathable yet secure plug or bung/covering to be able to wear it naturally and not get the skin nipped or caught when it pokes out. With hygiene in mind as well it's proving thought provoking to say the least.

I'll keep on at it till i find some way to solve it! as being caged means i have some extra free time on my hands :rolleyes:

Sissysnax X

3. Tom Cross

Tom Cross Member

Local Time:
    Holy Trainer V4 now has a nice flange around the hole so that you don't get that rubbing. This may have been on the v3 for one of the cages, too.

4. Wifeownedsuboy

Wifeownedsuboy New member

Local Time:
    I am beginner (3 weeks nearly in cage) and had the same problem especially with the cages with big openings. I am already at my 3rd cage because of this issue. I found the S108 in metal from house of denial that nearly solves the problem in full however I would like to do long term chastity and not sure if this will cause hygiene problems (had it only for 2 days so far)?

5. 84_Rasmus

84_Rasmus Member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    I have the same problem with the foreskin when I am put in my HT small. When I have problems I just pull out in chastity so the dick slides a little back, that solves the problem for me

6. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    I am circumcised but have problems urinating in my knockoff HT wth small cage. I am hoping to use urinals and not pee down my pant leg... Would the exterior catheter work putting it on over the small cage? Put it on to pee then remove?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice