Holy Trainer and chafing / vs metal devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by OrangeFantastic8716, Apr 22, 2021.

1. OrangeFantastic8716

OrangeFantastic8716 New member

Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Very new to this and decided to drop a lot of cash on the holy trainer which I understood to be high quality. I am only a day in but one thing I’ve noticed was some chafing / burning sensation that I feel on the bottom of the scrotum where the ring makes contact with the skin. Applied some petroleum lube there to help ease it but I’m now reading metal devices can be much better for this and I’m wondering if I’ve made a mistake on my purchase. Wife probably won’t want me to spend more money on another cage but part of me wants now to try a metal one and see if it’s more comfortable. I guess my question is whether this is normal / expected to go away and whether people generally find metal better for long term wear?

2. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    I experienced the same problem having switched from a metal cage to the much smaller Holy Trainer. I took the base ring and reshaped it and made the opening a little more flared. I used a 1" sanding drum in my drill press and just worked back and forth until I had the desired shape. I then smoothed it out by polishing with progressively finer grades of sandpaper. The end result was much more comfortable and 24/7 wear is not an issue.

slurpslurp likes this.
  3. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    It's like breaking in new boots, most men are really sensitive about what was their private parts. what happens to me is I have a small well fitting ring and the skin bunches up and it is like when your arm falls asleep only more intense. So basically you are going to chafe a little untill your body gets used to it so use a good balm I used bag balm for a while but you have to let your body adjust , then every once and a while you will have to go wake up your sleeping scrotum skin by moving it around . The up side is a tight fitting ring provides the best security, down side is you constantly have to work with it hope this helps

4. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    I have also found that using diaper rash creme for a baby works amazingly well to help numb the scrotum burning sensation.

5. Guest 4201

Guest 4201 Member

Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    I have metal holy trainer v3, I use coco hand creme under the ring and no chaffing at all. Otherwise I was not able to solve it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice