Holy Trainer 3 + Guardian Anti-Pullout

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Deleted member 61107, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Deleted member 61107

Holy Trainer 3

My experience with the Holy Trainer 3.

I had only worn a CB2000, Curve and cheap Chinese golden kinger before this device.

I ordered the regular size with a 40mm ring, and it noticed it caused bad scrotum burning.

I purchased a 45mm ring and had the same issues.

I purchase a 50mm ring (expensive way of doing it) I then found I was slipping out (balls)

Soi tried the 45mm again and put on a lot of bethanen ointment to heal. Then some anti-chaffing cream. Worked a treat. I was able to wear the device for 14 days. The only problem was it needs to be removed for cleaning, smells.

I also found adding the guardian anti-pullout was a good move, though it did pinch and was easy enough to pull off the back. The spiked guardian was really bad, hurts and don't recommend.

Overall i found it comfortable, better than the CB devices.

I have moved to custom chastity - ghost. Finding it better. Just no anti-pull out. Will review this soon.

A piercing is likely my next move.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice