Holding the base ring against the body

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by MouseJstr, Oct 21, 2018.

1. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Member

Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    At night, I want a belt/harness/something so that when I sleep, it pulls the cage nightly against my body. Anybody ever see anything like that? At night, I have been holding it tight against my pubic mound and that helps a great deal

I find it hard to believe nothing like this has been created...

thank you

2. Unlucky

Unlucky Active member

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    The combination of a chastity device and something pulling the device to the body HAS been created. It is called a chastity belt.

As for what you're talking about, there is a demand. I suspect the reason it hasn't been created is because there is no real elegant solution.

3. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Red Chili sell their discipline belt, see http://malechastity-devices.com/index.php/beltdiscipline

I have seen someone make their own with lay flat chain, I have also tried using standard chain which engaged with the two locating posts between the tube and the base ring and was thus locked in place. Normal chain is not very comfortable, lay flat would be better.

4. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Member

Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Maybe a trip to home depot is in order.. :)

5. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    In my design queue is an add-on for the Cherry Keeper that takes nylon backpack style straps for doing just this. Theoretically you can di it now by threading shoelace or something through the mounting hole, but I think a more adjustable strap might be a nice option

6. Sub40s

Sub40s Member

Montreal Canada
    Local Time:
  7. mafsub

mafsub FemDom chastity slave

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    I use a flat chain around my waist in combination with all kinds steel cages, putting the chain ends directly across the typical 2 connector pins with which the cage plugs into the basering. In this way the chain locks onto the waist and the cage with the same lock of the cage, so it adds further security if the chain length is chosen well. I use it for many different cages and it wears very comfortably, even for a week or more. I have made the chain quite tight, so it actually pulls the cage a bit outwards, which is quite erotic although it makes the cage more visible under clothes. Attached are a couple of examples. The chain (stainless steel - does not rust) can be bought anywhere in hobby stores.

Attached Files:

Unlucky likes this.
  8. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    +1 for a solution where the band/chain/rope/etc. is locked on with the device lock - gotta admit, that's taking it to the next level.

Unlucky and mafsub like this.
  9. hardbodysub

hardbodysub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Great idea, but that chain doesn't look flat to me. I've done something similar with the jewelry-class chains that lie really flat. I can't remember the names off the top of my head, and I don't have photos handy, but I'll look them up. My problem was that I don't have a cage with the type of post in your pictures, so the end link couldn't just be slid over the posts, and I had to jury-rig a lockable connecting cable to fasten the ends to the cage.

Bottom line is that it's eminently doable, and it's a shame that someone hasn't created something like this commercially, specifically designed to fit various devices. The Red Chili belt doesn't go far enough in using the right kind of chain, and the nylon or leather straps aren't secure at all, so why bother (unless all you're trying to do is prevent discomfort from erections, rather than preventing pullout).

10. mafsub

mafsub FemDom chastity slave

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    Well, the chain is actually quite flat - I can wear it for a week without any skin irritations or damage. I have further experimented with various alternative ways to attach this chain to cages of different sorts, sometimes using an additional small padlock - so far I found solutions for quite a number of cages. I also found a way to add another flat (smaller chain) from the base ring across the buttocks to the chain on the back. Makes it all a very tight fit :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice