Hoarding Shows

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by MistressJackie, May 30, 2010.

1. MistressJackie

MistressJackie Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    I just woke up, am drinking a cup of coffee to start My morning and day, and low and behold I find this show on TV; Hoarding: Buried Alive. I am now sick and disgusted. Is this really appropriate programing for a Sunday morning at 9AM? Can you believe this is a show on TV? Do we really need to see this crap?

My best friend's mother is a hoarder. I can barely stand to be in her house for an hour before My filter begins to fail and I get claustrophobic. I can see the tendency to hoard in My best friend. For this reason, in the last 3 years, I've only been inside My best friend's home 3 times.

As a self proclaimed Neat-ee, (not a neat freak but CERTAINLY particular about the cleanliness of My apartment) I can't find the were with all to withstand (nothing like some alliteration) walking into a dirty, dusty, and musty smelling home. I started thinking about this in terms of the BDSM lifestyle and wondered if this phenomenon is at all pervasive in our community. I suspect it is not. I mean, I'm very controlling, obviously, and I would never allow such a thing to even begin much less take hold. And if I took a slave with these tendencies, well you can bet I'd never allow such behavior to persist. I just can't imagine it.

I'm really disturbed by this show. I feel like I can't breath.....

2. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    The un-cluttered "House of M"

Pour another cup, and thank the people in your life who keep it in order, more or less. We are the orderly type ourselves here,sentiments mirroring yours.
    One thing Ive been wanting to say for a while now; the input from the ladies on this site is one of several things that makes me want to be more of a participant. So to all the ladies....and gurls, thank you, thank you.
    Mr Gee aka miss Gwen

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice