Hitting the target - two release ideas

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by AnimiFirmitas, Jul 30, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Hola everyone -

Had a couple of dangerous release ideas yesterday that I wanted to share with you! They both center around hitting a target, though in different ways:

1. Cum on time
    Your keyholder restrains you and unlocks your device. A time limit is set - say 2 minutes. She then proceeds to get you off - her goal is to make you cum as quickly as possible, your goal is to hold out until the time limit. Rule are set up about cumming before or after the target time, adding to a baseline amount of lockup. My thought was every second early (assuming a short time limit.. unless you really want to be locked for a long time) that you are gets you an extra week in chastity until your next release. After all, your KH gave you a target and you weren't able to hold out for her! Then, if you're over the target time, every second is a day added to your lockup time. You DID last until the target time, so the punishment isn't as harsh, but you still better hurry up and cum! This is really only fair if your KH tries the whole time to get you off as fast as possible... but let's face it, if she wants you to have more time in lockup, she'll make it happen!

2. Physically hit the target with your cum
    You're unrestrained for this exercise. Kneeling on the floor, you are behind a certain line and the KH has set up a target a certain distance on the floor away from you. If you hit the target without going over, you've done beautifully and get a nice bonus like a few days out of lockup. If you are under, this measurement becomes the target distance for the next session and your term in chastity is increased based on the distance you are short (maybe a week per inch). If you shoot over, consider your mistress pleased with your performance but you still didn't hit the target just like she asked, so this becomes your target for the next session and your chastity is decreased based on the distance over. This can end up causing a lot of ups and downs in lockup time, especially if you are able to shoot a lot farther the longer you wait. I have personally been able to shoot over 9 feet, so if that gives me a very short time between sessions (and therefore a short shot next time) then I might be in lockup for two years before my next try. *shiver*

Use caution before you suggest these, or adjust the rules to your liking first or you might just be in trouble :D

2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    Nine feet ?? :rolleyes:

3. AnimiFirmitas

AnimiFirmitas Active member

Local Time:
    Yeeeeeup! I can't do it every time, but I have definitely done it :)

4. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    Your first game sounds like fun, but I don't want Mistress reading your second game at all! I have had a vasectomy and don't have as much ejaculate as the average (uncut) male. I prefer Mistress do the masturbating as it is a bit humiliating for me. I would prefer she use masturbation more as a punishment (or straight humiliation) rather than for a game.

Back to the first game... A real torture would be for Mistress to use a some 'after orgasm' torment if the sub cums too soon!? After all, you did say the sub should be bound, anyway. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice