High Protocol Weekend

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Sissy Katie (ofCatherine), Dec 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Katie (ofCatherine)

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    As we all know, the level of FLR we can pull off at any given time varies. With that said, has anyone experimented with "weekends of service" or "high protocol" weekends, where things are a little more strict. Curious how any of you have developed this and worked it into your routine. Thx.

2. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    My Wife and I have days away from the kids were it's strictly D/s.

I'll describe a typical day from about 2 weeks ago.

I get stripped of clothes. I still have my eternity anklet and of course I'm locked. I'm not permitted to look at my Mistress at any time. I'm told to kneel and then run through a number of positions (position 3 is basically a doggie style pose for example). I'm reminded of my place in life, etc while kissing her shoes. This goes on for about half an hour.

I'm sent to clean the kitchen.

She inspects my work, bends me over the counter, aggressively punishes me with a crop, then I remedy the problems she has found.

When done I return to her suite of rooms, only to find a selection of canes and other implements laying on the bed.

I spend the next 10 minutes or so cinching her corset, trying to ignore the stuff on the bed.

When the corset is done, I'm put in position 3 so she can do her make-up. While using me as a chair, of course.

After make-up she has me lay on the bed face down and performs impact play from shoulders to the bottoms of my feet for about half an hour or so. My ass gets the cane.

She takes pictures of the aftermath and texts pics to her friend. She posts a few less titillating ones to her instagram.

She then has me flip around on my back and sits on my face while watching Yellowstone and grabbing my balls, crushing them pretty aggressively from time to time. My flailing makes her giggle. Eventually she lays on her back so I can continue to lick her while she watches her show. She has many many orgasms. 20? 30? I've no idea. My tongue is tired and I'm exhausted but I dare not stop.

Eventually I receive a tap on the head. That means I'm done.

I lay on the bed rubbing her feet for a while. Eventually she tells me to lay on my back on the bed. She unlocks me, pours lube on my penis and then swings her legs over to ride me. I am instructed NOT to enter her and NOT to thrust. She tells me that her pussy is available for bulls, but for locked hubbies...no. I don't get pussy my job is do as I'm told. Her pussy is off limits to me, at least for this day.

She slides her pussy lips back and forth on my erection driving me absolutely crazy. I desperately want to be inside her but no. However the stimulation from her pussy sliding is overwhelming. She eventually tells me I'm permitted to orgasm.

I begin to come almost immediately but she lifts off me, ruining my orgasm. I make sure to thank her. She tells me to get dressed and cleanup. After that I help her out of her corset and put away all her toys.

I'm allowed to stay unlocked as long as I stay outside to my workshop. Once I come back in the house I must kneel and pledge to her and immediately lock back up.

That was my day.

Ulex_, bewarned, subrick and 4 others like this.
  3. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:

4. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    We have tried a few times to do a weekend or something where I am to be in bondage the whole time, and chastity unless she has me bound and wants a fuck. Sometimes it is just a straight jacket, some time locked in my dog cage overnight, or in an arm binder for an hour or so. She never does it to the extent I want but I try to go with what she is willing to give me and not too from the bottom. Short answer yes but it never works out like my fantasy

5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I understand my last 2 orgasms were ruined in a similar way. I am told the last time was my last penis orgasm of any kind.

If I have another orgasm it will be an anal prostate or nothing.

Consider yourself lucky to enjoy a ruined orgasm. Best wishes.

SoumisCH likes this.
  6. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    Sound like fun days

7. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    With two small kids it is difficult to have specific routines. So we mostly play on evenings.
    But last summer offered great opportunity as both kids were away for a whole week. We had to take that.
    The arrangement was simple. There were no protocols or chores for me. I was simply kept as prisoner in our basement room. We both had to work at the time so each day when we came from work she locked me in the room (naked with some mild bondage usually) and released me in the morning before going to work again. She brought me food and I had a bucket to pee into. Other than that I was left in darkness while she was enjoying her free afternoons. She even had her lover visited her couple of times.
    I was a little glad when the week was over.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  8. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    I bet you were. A nice fantasy but I don’t think I would like that in real life. I would want my wife to be with me a little more. Or at least be able to see her enjoy her freedom like when I am locked in my dog cage and I still see her walking around etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice