Hiding your CB2000

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PuppyMastersPet, Feb 1, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    12:00 AM

I've been temepted to request that I go back into my CB2000 as I'm starting to get really horny again. I know Master would like me to go back in it but I have had problems with it in the past. One of the problems being it's bulk. I was wondering what other 2000 wearers wore in order to flatten down the buldge. I will upgrade to a CB3000 cage at some point but have more important things to spend my money on at the moment.

2. Drad

Drad Newly Chaste

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    well, i went to work today for the first time with my cb2k on and all it really wasnt all that evident i was wearing it. boxers, pajama pants(its cold here right now) and my regular pants, i had my long-sleve buttonup shirt untucked and the bulge pretty much disappeared.

now, that being said, just because it wasnt obvious i have been getting used to moving around there were a few pinches and one ball slipped through so i wend to the restroom and fixed it but overall nothing major fairly easy for me to pull off. i dont know if you have a dress code at work or anything though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice