Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ddh067, Feb 1, 2010.

1. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    Hello

I've been here quite a long time, but never felt that I had something to add.
    Also thought it could wait until I have a functioning device and some experience. But now I think
    it is time to come out, although I have not yet managed to find a device that work.

I'm happily married, my wife has not previously found the chastity so interesting, but with the last
    device she started to become clearly interested (we thought we finally found the right device). Our
    intent of chastity is to expand our sex life with chastity sessions. We are not interested in the more
    extreme parts (at least not now :) )

I have over 2 years trying to find a device that works. The first was a CB6000, fun,
    but fell apart after only the 3rd time. It also gave me the 'burning balls' and that was
    not so fun.

No. 2 was a # 12E with removable shield from Lori. When I first got it, it was enough
    tight for not being able to get out. It was good to use until I woke in the middle of the night with
    my little headall swollen and it took me 2 hours to get to the, ouch... I sent it back and got it back
    with a slightly larger front ring. Unfortunately, it was fairly easy to take it off and I still got
    a bad wound behind the head. Did send a request to change to a # 2 (Lori was still nice - I
    had read how she could be, so I was very careful with what I wrote).

No. 3 was a birdlocked that I wanted to try while I waited for the next device from Lori. Suited me not
    at all, it was simply too small, but I use it for training to not be so
    sensitive (mixed with a glued CB6K).

No. 4 was my # 2 by Lori. Really thought I had found the right device. Even wrote a
    review on her website (not there anymore). The only thing missing was that it was too tight
    over the head (I am not circumcised and the foreskin swelled up). Got to send it back (Lori was still
    nice) and got it back pretty quickly. It was now bigger over the entire length and not only at the top
    (over the head, as it should have been). There was still too tight over the top and I still got swollen.
    When the tube was bigger all over,it was not safe anymore. I could not take it off, but it did not prevent
    what it would!
    The A-ring was changed to be round instead of oval (would not be done - just a little bigger), but the a-ring
    worked as it should - thankfully. The inside of the tube was sharp, so it wound the skin.

Praised her for what worked and asked if it was possible to send it back again to make the tube narrower
    around the shaft and larger and a bit longer over the head. Although I do not
    wrote it, I was prepared to pay for the change.

Unfortunately, Lori showed her worst side and it is a woman who can be really nasty. I will not
    do business with her again and I suffer with the others in this forum who have seen this side of her.

Well, we will try to find a new device that a not circumcised man can use and that of course is safe.
    Perhaps Mature Metal is right for us ...

English is not my native language, but hope you put up with it anyway

/ddh067

maid_carrie likes this.
  2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi, welcome to the Mansion. Finding the right chastity device can be hard and expensive I hope you find one that works for you.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    Hello,

Sorry to hear that you've worked so hard and have been unsuccessful in finding a secure device. Best of luck as you consider other alternatives.

mikecb

4. ddh067

ddh067 Junior Member

Scandinavia
    Local Time:

Thanks!

The hunt will go on, we don't want to give up yet...

/ddh067

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice