Hi there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ChasteBr, Jan 20, 2010.

1. ChasteBr

ChasteBr Chaste Married Male

Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    I am new to this sight, though I have fantasized about chastity for the last 2 years or so. My wife and I have a great relationship, and I already am one of those husbands who likes to help out around the house, and with the kids.

I really want to find a way to introduce my wife to the concept of chastity, because I think if presented correctly it is something she will like. My wife and I do have a great relationship, but not a great sex life. I feel like I am no longer "forward" when it comes to making love, because I fantasize and masterbate much too often. I even wrote a long letter of apology today to my wife talking about why I feel like, I am very much to blame for the current "rut" in our sex life, and how I think I can make it better, however I have no idea if I will ever be able to give it to her.

I know deep down the side of me that likes the idea of chastity, is also the submissive side of me. THe side that wants her to have some control over me. And I acknowledge that being in chastity is not a selfless act (as my fetish would also be embraced). I just dont know how I can talk to her about these things without feeling humiliated, or making her think I am incredible weird.

I do hope that I can find more information around the board and discover some ideas. So thankyou for hosting such a wonderful site.

-Brian

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Brian,

Welcome. You're not alone here! I think this site is a great place to meet others in the same situation as yourself and learn from our experiences.

Welcome!
    mikecb

3. ChasteBr

Local Time:
    Mike.. thanks for the kind greetings.. .I kind of imagined I wouldnt be alone in my situation on here...

-Brian

4. Property of Mrs C

Property of Mrs C Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    Brian,

What I did was to go out and buy the device. I put it on without telling her and went to her work and gave her the key and just said, "Don't lose this". Then when she got home she was all curious. I showed it to her and explained that I got it for her and that she controlled how and when we would have sex and that I'd be a more giving lover, knowing that if she did not get the type and amount of foreplay she desired she could withold sex until another night when I got it right.

Ok she didn't buy it and accused me of doing this for my pleasure, but once she got into it, she really got into it. I have been out of it 4 days out of the last 45 and going on 9 days straight.

As it says a the top of this page, be careful what you wish for...

5. ChasteBr

Local Time:
    I have been wearing my birdlocked for the last 4 days, and I am returning home from Business.. .I am seriously thinking about sending her a "love letter" i wrote and then kind of surprising her by wearing it home.

I just need the courage.

Easier said than done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice