Hi! Newbie here looking for advice ( ;

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Guest 7399, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Guest 7399

Guest 7399 New member

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    Hi everyone. I'm a 31-year-old bloke and bought my first chastity cage today. My reasoning is to try to control my sex addiction, but also to try something new. I've attached the device (which didn't come with instructions), but don't know if I'm doing it right lol. My shaft was too thick for the device so I had to force it in, but because the main bit is silicone it's comfortable, although it's pulled my foreskin permanently back. My main questions are: I'm hoping to wear this for as long as possible (maybe a week or two at a time to start with before having a release), but is it safe to do so? Is it okay for my foreskin to be pulled permanently back? And how long realistically should a newbie wear his chastity cage for before having a break? Hope some of you can help. Any advice would be really appreciated ( ;

2. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    I can't help with the foreskin part as I don't have one. However, I would suggest starting slow to get the feel for it, maybe a day or two then check for sore spots etc. You will find that hygeine can be a problem with a silcone/plastic cage .
    Good luck and welcome aboard.

Guest 7399 likes this.
  3. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    Welcome

Guest 7399 likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I agree. Don't rush it. A few hours at first, then a day, then a couple. Build up slowly. On the foreskin question, I'm also circumcised so can't help, but I'd have thought it shouldn't be pulled back. Try putting it on again when you're colder and the penis is smaller.

good luck and welcome

Guest 7399 likes this.
  5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Foreskin needs to be in its normal position. You will need to push or pull it down, but obviously you will need to be "less excited" when putting your device on. As has been said above, take it slowly!

Guest 7399 likes this.
  6. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Helllo @MarkAdams1 and welcome to the Mansion.
    I can't help with the foreskin either but i would think that your penis should be in it's most relaxed and natural state in the chastity device.
    You might try a small amount of lube (baby oil gel) when inserting your penis into the device.
    I do agree you might want to take your time and adjust slowly...i mean your are wrapping a foreign device around your most sensitive bits.
    Anyways have fun and let us know of your journey into the world of chastity.

Guest 7399 likes this.
  7. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    #7 christoph, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    there is a typical experience that can happen easily by beginners * you maybe aroused, but with a bit routine that settles * normally in flaccid state, the foreskin returns to its original position and that is good & normal * if you choose the cage diameter , get one that allows it to move around & chub up in there * this makes cleaning easier & skin won’t be constantly folding on itself, hiding moisture, or trapping it between it & the device * you must wait a little bit, your body need time to adapt * there are no exact instructions for beginners, also because everyone is different * you can find a lot of useful testimonials on Chastity Mansion * the method step by step is certainly the best * here some useful advices for a ball trap device it maybe work for you

In the beginning
    when your device first arrives, do not expect to leave it on for any extended period of time * the body needs time to adapt * be patient, experiment with the different size rings & spacers. It may take you days to determine the right combination * ultimately you want to use the most comfortable spacer & ring combination which still prevent you from removing the device * once properly fitted, build up the tolerance level gradually * start with 24 hours on & 24 hours off * gradually increase your "on" time, two days, three days on, one day off * once you have reached seven days on, one day off, stay with that for a month * next try two weeks on, one day off * once you can do two weeks on comfortably, you are ready for permanent chastity * the chastised male and the device must be thoroughly cleaned at least once a week * supervised cleaning is recommended, perhaps at the sink while the key holder is in attendance * a fresh shave should accompany the washing * at each weekly cleaning session thoroughly inspect for sores or chaffing * if any exist leave the device off until they are healed * this may take up to a week * then reinstall * in between weekly cleanings, use a plastic squeeze bottle filled with soap & water at every shower * re lubricate afterwards

if You continue to have troubles with the foreskin, than try to pull the foreskin forward gently trough the cage * if that does not work than the cage diameter is to small * finally, this can be a problem when the little dick swells on & cause an edema

8. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Speaking as someone with a foreskin, I had it pulled back for 50 days and it was fine. The only issue was ramming it in there about two weeks in that led to a break in the skin. Should have stopped and let it heal, but didn't. Avoid that kind of stupidity and you'll be fine! Good luck!

Inchastityforher likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice