hi, my mistress wont let me wear a chastity device she controls me in her way.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Slave loves his mistress, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Slave loves his mistress

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Hi my wife controls my touching and rubbing of my penus by allways being there when she allows it, then its usually only for a few seconds. Im allowed to keep my penus clean and shaven and must confess to all transgressions of touching or playing. she has'nt let me come since 22-6. She likes me to wear clothes pegs and 2 weigted postcard holders in my ball sack, she asks me once or more times a day to go and put them in, if i complain she threatens me with weigted crocodile clips for a long time. I allways obey, somtimes i request only a ball streacher and sportsband, thats 5 cm'sa thick leather strap, with studs that allow 3 circumverences, the smallest circumverence streches my ballsack, tight, forcing my balls to be push stretched downwards, i then use a tight sportsband about 12 cm long that just passes over my balls enabling me to push my penus through, the 12 cm elasticband covers and squezes my penus and balls together. she likes to go shopping with me like this or letting me wear them most of the day. But more often than not, its the postcard holders and 4-8 clothes pegs in my ball sack.
    She likes me to do chores while wearing them, cleaning, making tea or somtimes massaging her long legs and feet, which means more pain as i have to sit and bend, but to massage her long slender legs, while being warned not to touch her too close to her buttocks or crotch, seeing her knickers pulled tight over her crotch gets me very drippy. somtimes the pegs only come out on completion of the chore. My mistress likes me to sit down while i'm wearing those painfull things, she usually tells me to smile and not to exagerate so much.
    After about 30 minutes, she usually wants to check if ive done what she told me, Counting and pulling on the pegs,she'll release one ore two clothes pegs and hold the 2 postcard holders tight against my balls. She likes to see me in pain and i like to see her pleasure in using me like this. .when we can i hang my dribbling and pegged penus out of my trousers and she generaly ignores me and and when she does speak, its to tell me what a dirty pervert i am and to stop being so discusting by dribbling everywhere. And likes to hit my penus with a cooking spatula or her hand, but then she dosnt like to get her hand dirty. She usually tells me to bare my behind to for some hard swats. She has started counting punishment points for the caning tomorrow, ive got 13. I asked her to wait between each hit for a moment. She usually hits fast and hard.
    My mistress loves the feeling of power over me and my attention and love. She wants me to wait untill 22-8 before i may attempt an orgasme in her pressence, she's already warned me that she wont be patient while i try to come. Knowing her i'll have to wear the pegs for a long time first, and she then takes pleasure in taking them out while i try, once in a while she swats my backside hard while i try.
    When my mistress wants an orgasme she somtimes asks me to put a finger in her arse and fuck her with more fingers in her pussy, while she mastubates. Her body is beautiful with rounded buttocks and breasts, she has an hourglass waist and her blond pink pussy has very little hair. After she comes she dosnt want to dwell on things and carry's on with what she was doing before. My horninees dosnt interest her, if i complain she threatens with pegs.

2. Slave loves his mistress

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Today she started with me wearing a strap and the two weigted card holders, i had to make breakfast and clean up with the card holders swinging under my ball sack. After an half hour they begin to really sting, but i couldnt help dribbling out of my erect penis, she told me what a dirty pervert i was and should stop dribbling or else. She requested that i rub her legs and thighs with body oil, which made things even worse for me. Then i had to go to the kitchen and wait for her with my pants down. after about a minute she arrived with a cane and told me to bend over. She told me that it was time for my punishment points and with a delay between each swat i had to count each hit. This is the first time she's done this, i could see her smiling while hitting me, she commented on the red marks but kept on hitting me. After 15 strockes she hit with with a flurry of about 6 more swats. I must say that i liked what she did, after asking she told me she enjoyed doing it and she likes the way i am. Which made me very happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice