Hi =) Just starting this journey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sissy Meg, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Sissy Meg

Sissy Meg Member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    Hi,

I go by Meg, Megan, Sissy, or any kind of combination there of. I'm married for over a decade, my wife and I meet on a different kink site and I've been her girl/sissy since we were dating. We do bondage, gender play, and submission (by me). Our daily life is actually pretty vanilla.

We've not engaged in formal chastity before but there have been plenty of on and off time where she told me i can't touch myself, or only with permission. We'd even talked one point about how we specifically wouldn't do chastity. Then just over a year ago she made a joke about locking me up when we were having sex, and I totally went down a rabbit hole of research. Finding various pictures and forums about it, and slowly i found myself interested and excited for the prospect.

Some of it had to do with a chance at having a daily unavoidable reminder of my submission. Even though our daily lives are as equals, and the D/s is only in the bedroom, I've still yearned for years to have an unavoidable reminder of my sexual position.

Other parts of it I think had to do with re-spicing our sex life after having a toddler and her going back to school.

The Start -

After a year of begging (literally she would make me beg to be locked up), and being reminded that we weren't interested, then finally having a whole conversation about how we really honestly were going to do this (6 months ago), she surprised me (5 days ago).

I hadn't orgasmed in 2 weeks because of work travel, we were having sex and she told me if I could finish her without orgasming and go two more weeks (30 days) she'd give me a prize. I asked if she knew what she said know but that she'd come up with something.

After two more weeks the day arrive she gave me a box and inside was a pink CB-3000. She'd changed her mind and kept it secret. I was pretty excited and she said seeing my expression she knew she had a winner.

Since getting it, I've worn it every day once I get home. She is more frisky, i feel contained and content, and love having a reminder of my position. All in all a win.

Now we see how the rest of the journey goes. =D

See you around (probably with questions).

Cheers,
    Meg

Panda2010, Mash2214, jemmi and 6 others like this.
  2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Great surprise, congrats!

3. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    A new journey has begin, a happy chastitized couple has blossomed and love will make a joyful future for both of you!

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    yes indeed, that is such an important symbol and powerful motivator.

welcome

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Maid Diane

Maid Diane Active member

Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    Welcome Meg, but be careful what you wish for

6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Nice to be locked permanently in my opinion, you have a constant reminder that your wife controls your cock!

BigAl8295 likes this.
  7. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Hi, welcome with us.
    I was wondering, how did she manage to makes you desire to be locked ? How does she heard about this ?

8. jemmi

jemmi To Serve is to breath, Tis Truly I

Quality
    San Diego, california
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    sounds like its tooo laaate. giggling

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Hello @Sissy Meg ,
    Wearing it once you get home is a good way to do things, although some wear to work all day to. You never know what might happen next. Either way, it is good to have you here. Best to you on this new journey. :D

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    Welcome and enjoy the ride it's a very insiteful place

11. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    Welcome aboard. Daily wear can lead to permanent solutions! Good luck! ;)

12. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Great story Meg!

So, is this ~day 40 without an orgasm? How do you feel? Frustrated much yet?

13. jemmi

jemmi To Serve is to breath, Tis Truly I

Quality
    San Diego, california
    Local Time:
    Permanent... giggling

Chaste J. likes this.
  14. Sissy Meg

Sissy Meg Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply's =)

@Chaste J. - For the foreseeable future 24hr is just not realistic. I work in a place that's not very tolerant and I am changing clothes and doing physical work much of the day. Same reasons I do get to wear panties 24/7 =(

@Kylara - Umm I don't know? We met on a BDSM site so she's know form the start I'm Sub. She also know I like anything that makes me feel not in control, even more so if i'm helpless. I've also been asking her for years to lock me in things (panties, dresses, shoes, etc). So I'm not sure she managed to do this (unless it was a really long play) because we were both generally opposed to the idea for years. I think it was just an off comment that took hold in both of our brains. I asked her recently when she decided, and she said it was the day during the same play session that she suggested I try going 2 more weeks without orgasm.

@Maid Diane @jemmi - Yes indeed. Though I've asked for her to find ways to do that very thing to me. So far it's not the case, but there is definitely a twinkle in her eye when she locks me in, so you may be right and it's just slow in coming. Makes me a bit scared/nervous, we'll see.

@JosieLynn Jewel - By the day you posted I had orgasmed already. 37 days when she let me orgasm. She likes it when I do, so for the time I don't think this will changes those. She has for years enjoyed how needy and sissy I get after the 3rd or 4th day of not orgasming. So I suspect this will remain a way for me to better help myself not touch until she's ready to use me, as well as give me a constant reminder of my position.

I really like it when she if fully satisfied at the end of play, and I get a bit sad and feel guilty if I'm not able to see to her needs fully. Because of this nature she really enjoys making me orgasm when I don't want, before i'm ready, or before I've been able to see to her fully. So is suspect this will be less about overall long term denial, and more about daily reminder and then forcing me to orgasm when ever she wants, knowing it drives me nuts if she doesn't orgasm first.

Update
    I've been traveling for a week, and got back yesterday, we did not bring the device because we've lost luggage before and didn't want it lost so fresh into it. Probably next trip it'll go with us. But over the week without it, she's been teasing me about getting back into it when I'm home and sure enough I was right back into after I shaved.

She's thinking she'll make me orgasm or try the miking thing she's read about, about once every 1-2 weeks. She told me this morning when she locked it'll be till next week since I had a week off without it. She doesn't talk about it much except whens he locks it. But she definitely keeps a twinkle in her eye when she does mention it, and she is way more frisky than she has been in years. My first trip out in public locked will be this week or next weekend she we go jewelry shopping for me to buy a necklace for her key. (This is less about jewelry and way more about she misplaces stuff ALL the time).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice