Hi. I've been in chastity on and off since July. I love it.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cliff_steele, Oct 26, 2021.

1. cliff_steele

cliff_steele Member

Intermountain West
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    In July after 20 years together, I talked to my wife about chastity and orgasm denial. I had read a post on another chastity forum from a long-timer who laid out what he wished he'd known when he was a beginner, and one point was clear communication with your partner. So I laid out what I wanted to do, and what I wanted out of it, and what I thought it would bring to her as benefits. She was far more enthusiastic than I ever would have guessed. It turns out she's just as kinky as I am, perhaps a little bit more, we're still exploring.

How about that after 20 years? It has spiced up our sex life to the point that we're using Signal to send each other dirty pics all day long, and I started a profile on another site and have a fairly sizeable gallery. Mistress, has even approved some pics of her. It turns out we're a couple who are somewhat exhibitionist, although we want to remain anonymous.

So I used the time from July through September to find the right cage for 24/7 wear, in preparation for doing locktober. I have a prosthetic testicle on the right side, and there's some weird scar tissue there, so finding the right cage has taken hundreds of dollars. Thankfully I can afford it. Right now, I'm waiting for a Mature Metal Jailbird built to measure.

I began Locktober with a cage I had spent a week of 24/7 lockup. It wasn't until the 12th that I woke up in the middle of the night in fairly serious pain from a nocturnal erection. I had to wake my Mistress up, for the key that was around her neck.

I thought Locktober was over completely and masturbated to orgasm, which I had been denied for 12 days. After I had finished, it was a pretty damn good O, but I felt quite down. My Mistress decided I'd wear my cage from waking to bedtime, and I was not to touch my cock overnight. So far, it has been going good, and I have been in denial for 14 days, however Mistress has milked me with ruined orgasms, a dozen times or so, producing multiple ejaculations per session. I love it!

Anyway, I feel like we're on the way to permanent, or semi-permanent chastity. Mistress looks at my locked cock, and loves to fondle it, and look at it, and she makes me wear flat cages that press my whole cock back into my body cavity, and she makes me wear single urethral tube cages, that she calls my "thong" cage... She is way into the whole thing. We can't hardly keep our hands off each other. I believe that this experience has brought us closer, increased our intimacy, and level of trust to levels I don't know that we have ever had. It has been amazing, rewarding, and all I know is I want it to continue.

So hi.
    Cliff

2. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion enjoy your stay here.

cliff_steele likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    hello @cliff_steele and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well.

MissyB and cliff_steele like this.
  4. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    It sounds like you both spiced things up as well as learning more about each other's desires. Good luck with the new Jailbird. I have been locked in mine 24/7 for almost four years. Extremely comfortable and no issues plus it still looks like brand new.

cliff_steele likes this.
  5. cliff_steele

cliff_steele Member

Intermountain West
    Local Time:
    Yeah. I showed Mistress what sounding is, and some time went by, and she was remarking on my urethra being spread open by my cage, calling it a "he-pussy." I casually said "You want to shove a steel rod in there?" She gave me a lascivious look and somewhat sheepishly said "Yes."

So we're doing some pretty intense sounding now. She friggin loves it. She says she wants to pound my cock in payback for all the pounding I've given her for 20 years. I can take up to 10mm now, and she wants to stretch me out. One of these days, probably soon, she's going to get the 11mm Hegar in there. Frankly I love it too. I love it when she works it in and out, working my cock at the same time, and then ruining my orgasm which squirts uselessly out past the rod.

She is a nasty nasty Mistress, and a surprisingly good one.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    elcome to our community. I hope you find it useful and entertaining.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

9. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Best wishes to the both of you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice