Hi introducing my self

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sissycucked99, Jul 3, 2010.

1. sissycucked99

sissycucked99 New member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    Hi new to your site looking for meets and mew mistress or key holder for my cb6000

Attached Files:

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
  3. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    Though initially unceremeonioulsy deleted by the administrator the first time, I reviewed my initial remark and decided it really wasn't flame-bait.

It essentially said that, I for one, wasn't terribly keen on the selection of his handle essentially being a misrepresentation, in that by his own admission, he isn't married (not even in a relationship), and therefore cannot be "sissycucked".

I didn't call him any names; but I did wonder what his odds would be in hooking up with women, when the very first thing he communicates to them is that even the name he selects is misleading (Internet hook-ups are tricky enough as it is).

Consider the flip-side, madam administrator: how many of us guys scroll around looking for posts by married males in chastity who have been/are being cuckolded, only to run across stuff like this? It's iconoclastic and disengenious; not much different from all the males who assign themselves female-name handles, hoping that this somehow makes something between their legs disappear. What it DOES accomplish is waste a lot of people's time. So I thought, rather than being the ongoing silent vitcim of all this endless falsetto-advertising, that just for once, I'd point out the problems with it.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi dorcsssc - let me clear a few things up for you. :)

It isn't deleted, it was "unapproved" by a Moderator (not the Administrator) pending a decision. That decision wasn't made because we've been busy this weekend.

A lot of people here have handles that bear no relevance to real life.

I agree... that's why we have provided lengthy space in the profiles section.

I'm sure pet will love being called madam. Although I have Admin priviledges, I hardly do any Admin work as such.

Thank you for pointing it out. You obviously managed to find a way around it, and I'm sure others will also be able to figure it out. I don't think it was necessary to handle this in someone's introduction thread, a private message to the OP, and the Admin would have been sufficient to clear up.

We have Moderators, and they are doing their job... making sure people are made to feel welcome in their first posts.

Hopefully I have cleared this up for you. Sorry we didn't get back to you as quick as usual on the matter. If that is not the case, please PM Administrator, and add the OP, and myself to the message.

Thanks again.

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Welcome to Mansion sissycucked!

Hope you enjoy. There are alot of intelligent people here that will be happy to assist you on your journey.

Mistress Michelle

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome :)

mikecb

7. sissycucked99

sissycucked99 New member

Local Time:
    many thanks mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice