Hi, havent been by in a while.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tastybite, Dec 7, 2009.

1. tastybite

tastybite Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Hi

Thought I should say Hi, Been here before but have been busy. I have now got some spare time on my hands to indulge in what I like, desire, crave and fantasise about.

You probably wont see me post much on here, I tend to be the shy one standing in the corner people watching. I have been into kinky stuff for as long as I can remember and have had relationships in both sub and dom role. Although I have had a padlock locked though a frenum piercing for a couple of days by an ex it didnt stop me having fun. I have recently purchased a proper chastity device which I find a mojor turn on I dont have a key holder, so I havent felt what It is like to experience it for any real length of time, or loss of control over removal.

Tasty

2. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    it is not easy with no key holder it is tempting but if you keep your mind on other things and not think what is on your body then it should be easy to go for days but at first it will take time to get used to it i hope your journey will be what you want:love0059:

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    you can always get an online Keyholder if you are too far away from a hands-on one. there is a section in this forum to post in if you are looking for one.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello and :welcome: to the Mansion!

Don't worry about being shy, maybe we can help you out of your shell, we're all very friendly. :love0059:

Let us know if we can help in any way.

5. tastybite

tastybite Junior Member

Local Time:
    hey

Thanks for all the messages, its really appreciated. As much as I want to experience chastity I guess I really want to wait for someone special to give it to. For some reason online and professionals as good as they are, just dont do anything for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice