Hi from Texas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bikerbill, Jun 9, 2009.

1. bikerbill

bikerbill Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    Just wanted to introduce myself ... I'm a retired journalist living in Texas with my 10-years younger dominant wife ... I'm a househusband now, responsible for everything in our home -- cleaning, laundry, pets, cars, landscaping ... and worshipping my wife. I own two chastity devices, and wear them occasionally. But my wife prefers controlling my sex life with her own strength of presence, and I obey without question. I'd prefer to be caged, but at the moment she simply tells me I'm forbidden to orgasm and I obey. We have sex several times a week, but I'm rarely allowed to orgasm. Instead, I must give her at least two orgasms in each session, usually with my mouth or toys ... she teases me mercilessly, every night as we lie in bed reading or watching television. At least an hour of caresses, fingertip teasing, slow jacking ... and then to bed, my cock dripping and my frustration sky-high. I love our life, and would never betray her by cumming without permission.

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you are very fortunate. It is great to see new faces here. Please join in on some of the discussions and have fun! This is definitely a great community.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    Welcome to Chastity Mansion :) :happy0158:

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice