Hi from subhub1

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by subhub1, Jun 3, 2008.

1. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Hi to all, i am a newbie here so please dont be gentle with me (lol).

I am the wonderfully lucky cuckold husband of a beautiful hotwife, we have developed our relationship from vanilla to sub/Dom over a few years; Mistress enjoys total freedom to enjoy whatever pleasure she sees fit with whom ever she sees fit.

I of course am not allowed contact with another and Mistress sees to it that I earn any pleasure I am granted with Her. I am kept in a CB3000 for my own good as Mistress says and am released quite regularly.

One of my reasons for signing onto this forum is I have some wonderful news to share, Mistress will be going away this weekend for the first time, She has spent nights out before but never a full weekend. It is quite a big step for us and I plan to update as the days go by. Mistress locked me into my CB3000 last night (Monday) and told me to expect at least 7 days.

So here I am, please feel free to add to this post or indeed PM me, I hope you do.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion.

I have a love-hate relationship with the idea of cuckolding... but I'm working on it! :wink: Hopefully you will stick around and share your knowledge on the matter.

Feel free to start a Journal in the Vault to keep us updated on your weekend, and hopefully longer.

3. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your message Mistress Watchful, i do intend to stick around and update regularly on this weekends fun.

4. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Everybody please check my Journal/Diary in the Vault and please add comments or questions, otherwise i feel i am talking to myself....:squigglemouth:

5. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Further to my last post here, my diary in the Vault is getting bigger, please take a look.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice