Hi from NZ

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NZSenator, May 31, 2020.

1. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    I have spent the last few days lurking the forums and reading up a bit on just how people approach the concept of chastity, thanks for all the varied and interesting posts.

About 3 years ago after consuming more wine than you should, my wife and I engaged in a few frank discussions about our sex life and things that we wanted. To that point, our sex life was vanilla and predictable, not bad by any stretch but I always felt like we were missing out and that I was holding back. I mentioned about wanting to let out my "inner pervert" and that lead to further discussions about what that entailed. It was shortly after that we started out foray into the world of sex toys.

Fast forward a few years, things have certainly changed a lot for the better and we are both open to pretty much anything.

I was browsing threads in another site and they mentioned about chastity and orgasm denial and it got me curious. When I first looked at cages though, I just didn't see how they could be comfortable for even a short period, let along long term, but, I kept reading and the thought just kept growing in my head.

We were due to make a purchase of a few supplies from the other site and I had made a Wishlist of a few items, including a rather industrial looking metal cage (Dominix Deluxe), she looked at it a little sideways, but when I mentioned about how she would get to decide when I was aroused or could orgasm, she was intrigued, so we placed the order.

The device arrived this week and I couldn't wait to try it out. I'm pleased I had plenty of alone time to figure out just how to put it on, took an age and was by no means graceful, but I got it done. The physical sensation of it was sublime, I could feel it gently tugging down on my testicles and it felt like someone had my penis in their hands squeezing, not in a painful way, but it was there.

I couldn't wait to show her, she still looked a bit confused, but is prepared to give it a shot.

I said to her right at the start, I don't know how far down the rabbit hole this will go, it might be part time, occasional use or it might be more, im keeping an open mind.

I have sent her a "key holders guide" that I found on Google, it really summed up some of the things I was looking for (in particular more active participation in our sex life) . As I said above, we are more adventurous now and her orgasms are a priority for me during lovemaking, but she will often just let me chose what we are doing and this is something I want to change.

I have worn the cage of my own volition for some good periods (12+ hours) and looking to build up. She hasn't had a chance to read the guide yet, but I'm hoping it will lead to more discussion about how we can explore chastity together.

I'm looking forward to the journey, regardless of where it leads.

the odd tease and 1mlockedup like this.
  2. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    Welcome to CM

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community and glad you came out of the shadows to post. It sounds like you both have embraced communication as part of your sex life, which is great. Good luck and enjoy.

jemima likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

5. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion, perhaps in due time - she will join you here as well and participate with you?

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello and welcome to here. hope you like it here as well.

7. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    Good luck and welcome. Starting chastity is very exciting.

8. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Welcome slos from NZ hope you enjoy your time here ,I also love a good bottle of wine

9. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    good luck. Hope it works out for both of you. Welcome to the site\

11. NZSenator

Local Time:
    Thanks for the kind welcome, there seems a wealth of information and support among the members here.

So had a small talk this morning over coffee with Mrs Sen after she told me of a dream she had about me going out and buying a sparkly bodice. I think the idea of me being locked is messing with her mind at the moment, she hasn't had a chance to do her own research yet.

We talked about the power shift to her with me being locked and that for some, that meant being more effeminate / submissive, that wasn't the case for me and whilst I branched out with my underwear selection recently (1st ever thong / g string which I do quite like wearing), I won't be branching out that far :)

She said she will read through this weekend on the concept and go from there.

Her primary concern is for the wellbeing of my penis, that its not suffering damage / injury as she still wants PIV and other forms of sex.

I took my cage off this morning in the shower as its one of the days I shave, but it wasn't for any other form of stimulation. A visual inspection did show indents from the steel rings of my cage, but no rash / bruising / broken skin etc, and although there was no deliberate over stimulation, there is always some when I shave and all seemed to operate normally. Cage back on straight after and now good for another 2 nights.

12. RhiannonT

RhiannonT Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
  13. NZSenator

Local Time:
    One thing that is quite odd is the limited ability to adjust yourself to a more comfortable position. As occurs throughout the day, consciously or subconsciously you become aroused I would normally do a shift in position to make things more comfortable, but with the cage forcing things in a downward manner, this can't be done. I guess that is part of the sensation of being caged. I find myself shifting in my seat like I normally would to move things, then going, oh, never mind and just focusing my mind on something else to let the arousal subside.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice