Hi from Elkies

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by elkies, Apr 13, 2010.

1. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    Hi everyone. This has proven to be a very informative site and everyone seems very friendly. My situation seems to be rather different then most. I am a switch and a Head of Household in a domestic discipline relationship. I have given my chastity to my significant other as a gift to her even though I am the dominant in the relationship. This works very well for us. The giving of my chastity feeds my submissive side as well as increasing my desire for Kelkel. She does control the key to my chastity device and we have signed a keyholder contract. In the other aspects of our relationship I am the one in control. I would be interested to know if anyone else is in a similar relationship and also look forward to getting to know everyone better.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Welcome :) What an interesting arrangement! I look forward to hearing how it goes.

mikecb

3. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    So far it has been going well. I got my CB6000 and 6000s in mid January and have been wearing one or the other pretty much constantly since getting the fit right. Took a couple of weeks. I have take short 1 and 2 day breaks every couple of weeks as I have gotten used to wearing a device.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    I know of a couple at FetLife who are in the same situation (that's not you is it?!)

I'd love to hear more about domestic discipline too.

:welcome: to the Mansion.

5. elkies

elkies Junior Member

Joliet, Illinois
    Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,

The couple on fetlife is not me, though I think I should look for them. I go by elkies on fetlife as well. Not sure what you want to know about domestic discipline? This is probably too basic for you but it is a start. Domestic discipline is a lifestyle in which one partner is considered the Head of Household. It is not a M/s arrangement but more of an almost equal couple. One partner has the final say and can deliver discipline as needed. Kelkel and I have been living this arrangement for almost 2 years now and find it very satisfying for both parties. As I was explaining in a previous post I am a switch though and also have a submissive side. Kelkel is purely submissive. I will gladly answer any questions that you might have.

Tom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice