Hi from Dragao Verde, my haven for kinky friends in central Portugal.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Guy, May 4, 2017.

1. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    I have at last achieved my decades-long dream, and it 'goes live' in days!

I offer free food, accommodation and sunshine to anybody reasonably congenial, well-mannered and able to help me out in renovating and developing this place to house the Tawsingham Community.

I've recently revised my profile to reflect the current situation.

You can 'dress' if you wish, or be male, be a slave, servant or free guest, though I will expect that anybody 'on the staff' with a cock will have it locked.

In early May a slave-maid, will join me here. More maids or yard-boys welcome!

Up until now, though I’ve had many visitors, it’s just been a dream of a Tawsingham community in a building site.

Add staff, it’s a ‘House’, a small community, especially when a guest joins us.

The Tawsingham concept was never about a particular place, any more than Miss Prim’s Muir Academy, or The Other Pony Club was! (Whilst accepting every site subtly flavours how things work out!)

I now have a permanent Mistress of the house too, a cute (real) kitten, Princess Polly!

The maid will be here for two weeks. Hopefully she’ll be back often. Another may join semi-permanently.

I’m back in the UK from 23 May, in W London until 9 June; then on tour until 13 June. If you’d like to meet me then, or here in Portugal, please get in touch.

Especially if you could house-sit for me in Portugal, and serve my Mistress!

More maids, yard-boys coming to help in June, July, August, September.

We’ll have a weekend house-warming party here on in late September.

Then a pony event elsewhere in the autumn, a week after the house-warming party. Some may stay for both, or longer. Help in the week before would be especially welcome!

The warm weather lasts until end-October, folk still welcome later, but it may be a bit bleak.

So do you fancy a free stay to help, for a week or three? With chances for slave-, pony-, puppy- training, piggy-play, etc.!

Guy

chastemaid likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice