Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sub4M, Mar 6, 2012.

1. sub4M

sub4M New member

Local Time:
    1:34 AM
    Hi all!

My GF and I have been dating for about 10 months. About 5 months ago, we started playing with bondage and we've been morphing into Dom/sub ever since. I love it when she restrains and teases me until I start begging. Unfortunately, we're in a long-distance relationship so playtime is minimal. However, we do sext quite a bit and I'm always locked up, gagged, and teased just like when we're together. Though we're both new to Dom/sub, I can tell she's getting more confident in her role (as am I).

Recently, we've started playing with chastity. We have a CB6000 that I'm still trying to get used to, but I couldn't get through a night without waking up 3 or 4 times until recently. After spending the last few weeks wearing it during the day and removing it at night, I've been able to go the last three nights only waking up once each night roughly an hour before my alarm goes off (much better than every 60-90 minutes). I've been locked in for 3 1/2 days, and won't get out for another 2...then she'll get the main key (the other will be in a spot I have to work to get to) and she'll control my sexual release.

I love my GF/Mistress, and we're both learning and adapting to our roles. Although she still has some reservations about "bossing me around," I let her know that I want to be her sub, I'll follow her instructions, and I want to make her happy.

I look forward to seeing what the future holds for us, and getting to know others on this site!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice