Hi everyone.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ginny's sissy, Jun 22, 2022.

1. ginny's sissy

ginny's sissy MommiesSissy

Buford, GA
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    Been a member of this site since I began my chastity journey but never really posted, mostly lurked. Figured it was time to share some info about me and my Wife/KH/Mommy

Originally, I gently brought up the idea of using a chastity device as a type of foreplay. My wife didn't really know much about it and really I didn't either. She had a hard time thinking that guys would even consider it. Fast forward a year and we played with a cheaper device on and off for a few days at a time and then a month might go by before doing it again... about 2 years ago she became interested in Femdom but hardly knew where to start. For about a year we slowly explored that topic, simpler stuff like restraints, increasing the use of chastity with better devices, spankings, etc. during that time we tried to figure out what I would call her. Goddess, mistress, empress etc. She liked Empress at first, but then she discovered a Gentle Femdom subreddit and with that learned about Gentle/Mommy Doms. Actually, the term Mommy Dom was was new to both of us. She enjoyed the more traditional D/s structure but decided that she wanted to add more loving motherly affection if that makes sense.

So now when she know I need her (I suffer from major depression, she has me get dressed up as her little girl/sissy and rest my head on her chest, giving me cuddles and affection until I'm in my subspace, relaxed, less stress, and in a less depressed state of mind. Then the teasing starts because as of a year ago the chastity has become more longer term sometimes last month or so before a real release.

Fast forward to this year. My wife had her first experience with a bull became a Hotwife. She had a couple playdates with her first bull prior to having PiV with him as she wanted me to be there for it so that I could show my support and literal hold her hand for the experience. It was thrilling for the both of us. Neither of us had any real idea how we would feel exploring this new Hotwife and Cuckold lifestyle but we did come away from our first experience knowing it was a lifestyle that we both wanted to be a part of. We’ve since developed a good friendship with her first bull and he has been working on building her confidence up in herself and helping me feel more comfortable letting go' so that my bride can fully let herself ‘go’ and embrace who she is and more.

Seems like I just talked more about my wife then myself. So, I’m in my later 30s, been with my wife for 16 years now. I developed a panty fetish when I was in my pre-teens. That later developed into liking sissies and all the girly aspects that come with it. I wear panties 24/7 now with my own panty drawer at home :) I enjoy pedicures and having my toe nails painted. I also have a Little side and enjoy nursing from my wife’s breast although after my battle with cover last year her milk supply dried up while I was in the hospital. I enjoy diapers and wetting.

Probably most important for this forum is that i consider my chastity cage to be just as important as my wedding ring now. I also got a PA several months ago in preparation for longer term chastity.

If you happen to be on reddit then my username is MommiesSissy there. I'll try to get some picture uploaded her too.

Perverspepere and asastype like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    Hello and welcome

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome out of the shadows and into the community. Good luck with your journey, as it sounds like you're doing well.

4. Bronze Shroud

Bronze Shroud Active member

Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    This is going to sound shallow, but you do you. If you're in your 30s you know well enough what you like. Just do that.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @ginny's sissy and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well.

ginny's sissy likes this.
  6. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    ginny's sissy likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice