Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wishful4, Mar 10, 2010.

1. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    I've been lurking about for a few months so thought I'd formally introduce myself. My KH and I are a middle age married couple willing to try new things. I decided on my own to purchase a chastity device after reading about them. After purchasing my CB 6000s, I have spent several months sizing rings and spacers until arriving at a fit that is both secure & comfortable for long term wear. In the beginning, I did everything wrong when trying to introduce my spouse to chastity play, which I'll cover in a future post. However, my spouse has agreed to be my KH and everything is going to work out despite my missteps. My spouse/KH is a great lady and I care for her deeply. Many of us submissives try to top from the bottom and I'm no different. She has made it clear that this is going to be on her terms and timetable. This is good because I tend to want everything now and her restraint will probably make our D/s relationship stronger and make the journey more meaningful. In closing let me say that this site is outstanding as a resource for those of us just starting out. I have learned a lot and my KH is starting to explore as well. Thank you all very much.

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    Welcome Wishful4. As another married middle age couple, we have also found the many benefits of Chastity. Beside me being a much better mate to the wife, I feel like a young-in again.. You know, If you can't have, you want!!! It is a wonderful addiction..

So look around, and don't be shy to ask if either of you have any questions. We might not have the right answer, but do have opinions up the wazooo!! I'm sure you both will enjoy being around here..

Sincerely Missy Tanya

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    Welcome to the mansion!

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice