Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NeuteredMax, Jul 23, 2017.

1. NeuteredMax

NeuteredMax Member

Pennsylvania, USA
    Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    My name is Max. I'm from Pennsylvania and i'm pretty new to the chastity world.

I found out about chastity through tumblr and at first found it bizarre, but now it's all i think about, which, in fairness, tumblr warned me would happen. I'm interested in purchasing a chastity device and entering a semi-long to long term lock period. My one issue is that i know myself, and without a keyholder, my ability to commit to such terms will likely faulter.

A little about myself. I'm white, 6'2", 240lbs. I'm 25, mostly hetrosexual(slightly bi, but not big into it), a virgin, and i masturbate quite frequently(2-3 times per day.) When erect I'm a little over 7" long and ~5.5" around. But i'm definitely a grower. When flacid, i'm honestly on the small side. Based on the devices i've researched and the size, i'm interested in the cb6000s.

I'm here to do a little research on chastity(practice, safety, tips) and maybe find a keyholder nearby.

2. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    10:41 PM
    welcome and read all you can here and get some ideas. Everyone has a favorite device so you will hear that. Pretty much try a couple of them out, find what you like or don't like. My intro I bought mostly the devices from china (knock offs) and found what type I liked, could wear as long as I wanted and then got the non-knockoff of the one I liked best. As far as key holder, that one my friend is up to you, if you have nobody, try small goals. say one day before you breakdown and reward yourself, then a couple and so on. when you meet a gal or guy that your comfortable with you may want to share your interest in the lifestyle and see what their reaction is.. Hope you the best!

NeuteredMax likes this.
  3. MattL

MattL Member

California
    Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    Welcome to the mansion

4. TimidKeyHolder

Verified Female

Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    Depending on how serious you are about being locked up it might be worth your money to invest in a custom fit one. I do not remember the exact company, but my husband had one customer made overseas ( Maybe Scotland?) If you are looking to wear it long term it is definitely a good idea to make sure it fits well and you are able to maintain proper hygiene. Good luck: :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice