Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sissysnax, Mar 14, 2017.

1. sissysnax

sissysnax Goddess Jade's maid-in-training

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Hi

I've been a fascinated lurker for a while now and finally I have summoned my nerve to post here. So Hello!

A little about me then, I'm single and been exploring my kinks with partners and without, currently i'm am without a Goddess to worship and adore, but hope springs eternal as they say?

My last girlfriend was the one who really kicked off my Chastity obsession and although she never understood really the motivation behind wanting to be denied and locked up. So now I'm self locked in my HT2 or Bon4

I'm 42 (going on 21) and from the East of England and as a Novice in the frustrating, arousing, Chastity world I will be looking for advice and tips etc. in order to understand this lifestyle and hopefully make myself a better person so when/if she does come along (Mistress Right that is ) I will be the better to serve and be the man she wants.

Anyway enough rambling for now, I look forward to participating and enjoying this fab forum,

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Sissysnax

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @sissysnax Welcome to the Mansion. No more lurking, join in and enjoy.

3. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress B, Yes no more lurking for me, although in my defence it was fun and educational lurking.

4. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    Whoops, Just checked, I joined over 5 and half years ago! well my last partner did say i needed to be told to do things as I would dither and think about things first. ( hope its not a record for longest gap in first post ) :)

5. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    Welcome inside then!

6. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    Thank you the odd tease.

I think i'm going to enjoy being inside here and of course my cage which are more than likely to be the only two things ! :rolleyes:

7. sissysnax

Norfolk, norwich
    Local Time:
    Little update on my introduction page:

I am into my third week self locked and have been intensely horny the last few days and with the added thrill of being a newbie CM on top of my chastity has caused me to sink further into an erotic sub space in my head than I thought possible on one's own! and plus I have managed to have an amazing locked orgasm(ish) using my Lelo wand and butt vib! it was mainly pre-cum I think? but it was as close to the real thing as I have ever experienced without coming. phew i was totally drained both physically and emotionally, but weirdly, I am still aroused and still feeling excited and frustrated and I haven't had the post cum come down like i would if i had come through unlocked masturbation or PIV when i had it of course, so I don't know what the hell that was in truth! if anyone knows what that is called it would be nice to put a name to it for hopefully the times i can do that again ?

So I've really enjoyed my first few days reading all the sage advice, witty threads and frankly hot accounts of the member lives on here! I have taken some great advice on board already, especially the Palmer's Cocoa butter body lotion, it really is fantastic in reducing the skin soreness under the scrotum its like night and day down there, they feel so much better after only a couple of days use. I have also chatted to some nice members on here and been made to feel very welcome indeed.

Look forward to find out more and chatting with more members soon.

Many thanks

Sissysnax.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice