Hi everybody!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Paolita, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Paolita

Paolita New member

Professor at design
    Barcelona
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    I found your page this night and I can't avoid to sign. I am a married man and for years I have not sex with my wife. My chastity is the result of a sexuality that never fit quite well among us. Some years ago I'm impotent and I live with interest this difficulty. I have serious doubts about my manhood and I discovered that I can be autogynephilic because I feel strong attract by my inner femininity. It could be very submissive in front a strong and confident woman in her female authority. I tried my wife take over her authority (I think she had always a dominant personality) but I have not succeeded. I live in Barcelona (Catalonia) and my English need a dictionary. For this reason, my participation will be very casual. I apologize.

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    Paolita, how far have you gone with exhibiting your feminine side? I found that when I began to wear panties, my wife soon came to understand my feminine side a little and began to exploit it to Her benefit (and mine, too!) It took more than 5 years, but now, She is in definite control of me and I have been , pretty much, feminized by Her (although it always been just between the 2 of us).

3. Paolita

Paolita New member

Professor at design
    Barcelona
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Donna,
    I've never shown my feminine side. Always hidden. My wife knows my tendency but remains at a distance. I do not have your luck, but I'll keep trying and she accepts it.
    Do it secretly is not easy. I can not have a closet to store my clothes women, I can not wear lingerie or toenails painted. I have to be very discreet. It is difficult and discourages me. You need to go five years, I only a year ago that I did know my tendency. I wish to be controlled and feminized for my wife, but she has to assume this role first, which is difficult because an education in which there can be no dominance of one member of the couple on the other and where the feminization is a taboo.

4. Paolita

Paolita New member

Professor at design
    Barcelona
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry... I repeated the note accidentally and I do not know how to delete it

5. Paolita

Paolita New member

Professor at design
    Barcelona
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your note, bolsub. I note your advice. I think here I will find lots of information, tips and experiences from you all. It will be helpful. I will keep you informed of my progress.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice