hi E/everyone! chastity curious sub here :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by maxpain, Oct 16, 2009.

1. maxpain

maxpain Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:58 PM
    Hi E/everyone!
    i'm glad to have found this website. It looks like a very supportive community!
    i've been very curious about chastity for several years now but never had a keyholder. i did purchase a CB3000 a couple of years ago...which turned out to be a fake one because it broke on me. However, some araldite from a hardware store made it even more strong :)

Now i'm interested in buying a CB6000 from keptforher.com - it seems legitimate.

The longest i've stayed in the CB3000 without taking it off was about 5-6 days before it started getting itchy from skin irritation. How does everyone go about avoiding that?
    Is it as simple as cleaning it more often? More lube everyday? Shaving?

i guess the main reason why i'm here is because i want to introduce chastity to my girlfriend. We're still young, but legal enough to enter a nightclub and this website :p
    We've been together for more than a year now and despite her being someone who is quite vanilla, she has always been open to my kinky side (such as scratching, biting, teasing). She has a bit of a laugh while she does it (i think) because it's all new to her.
    But i don't really know how to approach chastity - especially with a device.
    i can't imagine the scenario going down well if i just went "SURPRISE CHASTISE ME!" - i think it'll be too full on.
    What's the best way i can introduce the idea to her without freaking her out? What's the best way to educate her about it?

Thank-Y/you for reading and thank-Y/you in advance for replying!!! :)

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    :welcome: to the Mansion!

Two of the most asked questions on the site "what is the perfect chastity device" and "how do I introduce this to my girlfriend"?

Both have very different answers depending on your relationship, but yes "SURPRISE" really doesn't go down very well!

Have you explored bondage much at all? Some like to introduce chastity along the lines of cock bondage. If you were to indulge in some rope bondage (which looks very VERY pretty! - Google Knotty Boys) you could slowly extend that into cock bondage and then have some sort of revelation "OMG, I wouldn't be able to masturbate if my cock was tied up like that... hmmmm, I wonder if there's a more permanent alternative?!"

That's a long route, but patience is absolutely paramount!

What is it about chastity that you really like? pet likes the feeling of being restrained, and I know others here are the same. Then some others like to feel emasculated, and others want a cruel, hard Mistress to deny them.

Let's have a little bit more info and see where we run with it!

3. maxpain

maxpain Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hello Mistress Watchful,

Thank-You for the welcome :)
    We haven't explored bondage either. i don't know how to bring that one up either. i don't know how to bring up any of the kinks i've picked up as a sub with my girlfriend. i always visualise telling her and then her laughing and bailing...which i know won't happen (i think) but it took me a long time to get the scratching and biting in there.
    i could give the bondage idea a try, but bringing that one up will be a challenge too heh. In saying that though, i'm more than willing to be patient. Afterall, patience is the key to successful chastity right? :D

There's many things i really like about chastity. Perhaps they might not as be as spiritual as others, but...
    -i like the novelty of the chastity device. Sorry, but it looks cute and snug :p
    -it makes me feel protected and constantly reminds me of my position.
    -i like giving up the control of something so close and personal to me to my better half because i want to show i love her, that i trust her with it and that she can have a part of me. All these feelings put together just make me very content :)
    -it's a very humbling experience. Like You mentioned, Mistress Watchful, some feel emasculated. It's an exciting new feeling that i'm not familiar with but it sits very well with me when this cage is locked on.
    -i've found that with chastity along with the assistance of a device, i spend less time procrastinating and masturbating. i'm a lot more focused, alert and i spend the extra time doing exercise, work or study which is healthier :)

i don't think i would be able to cope with a cruel, hard Mistress denying me. When You put it that way, i keep imagining a hardcore Dominatrix doing Her worst (or best some would say) on my balls which sounds a little too fantasy for me - all part of my imagination running wild. But then again, i've never really had anyone play the role of a cruel, hard Mistress so i don't know if i would enjoy it or not.

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    i agree with MW. in my experience chastity is a subset of BDSM so imho, start there. chastity is a very submissive act. are you submissive to your girlfriend?

5. maxpain

maxpain Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi chastityslavejohn :)

yes i am submissive to my girlfriend...in and out of our intimate moments.
    i listen to what she says, i'm happy to run errands for her, be there when she needs me, pick her up from places, shout her dinner and gifts...they're a few things that come to mind :)

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    excellent, then you have a great foundation to begin chastity. as your Mistress begins to control more and more of your life it's only natural for Her to control Her cock...and your orgasms.

you are certainly welcome to read my journal. Mistress introduced bondage with silk ropes and the first time we tried i tied Her up. it was when She tied me that my natural submissive side took over in a huge way. in the last 3 years i have tied Her up a few times, but only when She wanted it. i am restrained and beaten weekly.

i am a full time, lifestyle slave in service to Mistress. i am merely one of Her possessions to use, like Her car. Mistress makes every decision in O/our lives.

there are many threads here with discussions on how to introduce chastity into your relationship...good luck and happy reading!

7. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I saw you mention that you feel that you masturbate too much, does she know? If she does and does not like that you do, you can introduce the CB as way to reduce it by keeping it's time out under her control. That is how chastity started around here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice