Hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lock Up Male, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Hey, New member here. Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself and let you know you know about about me.

I've been interested in the idea of chastity for many years now and even brought it up with my partner at the time. Sadly we are no longer together, we just grew apart. We had played with bondage many many times which she seemed to enjoy (or at least she told me she enjoyed it to please me). But because of many factors sadly we are no longer together (not an evil break up but a mutual one).

Well last month I took the plunge and ordered myself a CB6000 and have been breaking myself into it ;) and I've been greatly enjoying the experience.

But alas being single I did not have a key holder so was just holding my keys myself but I found myself cheating. Letting myself out when it was messing with my sleep, which would then lead to me masturbating :( Freezing my keys didn't help as I knew all I had to do was run the keys under hot water for a few minutes and I'm free again (I know as I did :( )So last week I found someone who would hold my keys for me, nothing else but key holding - but at least I can no longer cheat. So has of Friday I lost control of my keys and on Saturday I was told my key holder had rolled some dice to determine the length of time I will be locked up for but as an added edge I would not be told the time, all I'm to expect is my keys being handed to me one day between 2-12 weeks from now.

So I'm 3 Days and 19 hours in, and what a mixed bag its been. During the day its normally fine, while I can keep my mind active everything is fine and at time forget I'm even wearing it. Night time is a different matter... Once I climb into bed all I can think about is my locked up member. when I managed to drop off to sleep, I'm woken up a few times turning the night. On the first night I lost count how many times I got woken up, but after the 4th time I would of released myself if I had my keys. But the past few nights have been getting easier, I still getting woken up at night but only a couple of time last night. But I've found that when I am woken up all I need to do is get out of bed and have a walk around the house for a few minutes by which time I'm relaxed enough to get back to sleep. Sunday day was a nightmare. I was trying to have a day off (self employed - so its feels like there is always work to do), but I couldn't relax. My thoughts kept coming back to my locked up member. Again if I had access to the keys I would of been out. But on the other hand I am also loving every minute of it, it has also made me aware of how much I do (or at least did for now) masturbate and how much I think about sex even if its just subconsciously. Hopefully this way of life will be with me for a long time to come.

Since I started my chastity journey I've been looking for a home where I can feel welcomed and share my thoughts and hopefully I've found that here, So Hi all and thanks for having me.

2. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Welcome to the site Lock Up Male!

Respectful :party0019:

3. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    Hi and a very warm welcome from me too.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome: fellow Brit! Yay another Brit on the board!

That's fantastic that you've been able to find a KH. Can I be nosey... spill the beans. Did s/he know about chastity? What's your relationship?

I love to know how these things work, and I'm sure there are lots of other people in the same situation as you who would also like to know.

Keep us updated on your journey, and all of it, not just the good stuff! :innocent0003:

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the Masnion :ten-on-ten:

6. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    Velcome!!!:character0201:

7. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    First, I would like to say thanks to everyone giving me a warm welcome :)

Mistress Watchful:- To be completely honest my KH found me. I had posted on another site that I was having problems with my own self control, and someone had stepped forward and offered to hold my keys for me. At first I was a bit nervous about it.

I'm straight and it was another male who had offered to hold my keys, But after speaking to him I felt I could trust him... Hard thing giving your keys over to someone you hardly know. My KH is also straight but gets a kick out of holding other peoples keys. So our relationship only goes as far as him holding my keys and him requesting proof that I'm still locked up.

I do not have anyone I know personally I could of asked, if I asked one of my friends I can only see that ending in tears. You hand anyone a set of keys and ask them to hold on to them for a while and not give them back to you even if you ask for them is going to lead to questions to what they are for, so I wouldn't feel right with any of my friends holding them. If I told my Male friends I feel I would have the piss taken out of me and my female mates would probably find it too weird to speak to me again. I could ask my sister, she knows I'm kinky but the thought of her holding my keys feels even more weird then having a friend holding them.

So after a while of thinking about it, I went for the anonymous route. I know its risky in one way but I also felt it was the only way I had to stop me cheating and just removing the device myself.
    I am working on building a Time Controlled Key Safe so I can hold my own keys and not cheat, but things are going slower then I would of liked as I can only work on it in my spare time. And it seems something always gets in the way of me spending a lot of time on the project in any one go. Thou I've got to say, now I can't cheat I have found more time to work on the project if anything only to keep my mind busy and not on thinking about other things ;)

8. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Hi and welcome to such a wonderful place!!!!! I just have to say, I'm simply amazed at how many British folks there is on this site. I've mentioned it before, but wow!!! I simply must take a trip..and soon!!! I have made so many wonderful friends here and you're all across the ocean! OK, hijack over. It's so nice to meet you!

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for filling us in on the details! How wonderful, and how far away from anything I would have imagined LOL.

There seem to be quite a few guys in the UK who need keyholders. If only I weren't so busy with my own life! It could be fun :smilies_xxx02:

10. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Goddess Jen:- Thank you very much for your PM... But sadly I can not directly reply as I'm still a new user and I can only message Admins and Mod on the forum until I get 15 posts. I understand this, its an anti spam thing. I did write you a lengthy reply. But I can not reply just yet :( my reply is not lost, but until I get 15 posts I can't post directly back to you. I can post my PM reply on this thread if you wish, or I can get my post count up and then PM reply to you.
    Dan...

11. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Why don't we wait until your 15 posts are up. I think this is a new feature....perhaps not. I went through my 15 posts very quickly!! LOL!! Let's chat for a bit here, and you've got em!

12. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    charge them to hold the keys, it would be easy money versus trying to sell something to people as you are now.
    (that made more sense in my head)

13. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't mind chatting here. It will help with my post count. But I saw your other PM first So did that first :)

Yes Mistress Watchful you should get into keyholding. Plently of people out there in the UK who would want your services :)

14. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Seriously, I've never seen so many kinky people concentrated into one area. It's rather cool. Wonder if the king and queen enjoy chastity play?:butterfly:

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow - is it really 15!!! I thought it was only 5 or so.... I'll go speak with pet, 15 is way too high!

16. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    As far as i am aware there is NO post limit in place before you can send a pm. I have just checked on a testing account that has zero posts, and it was possible to send a PM still.

Can you send me a private message with the error message you are receiving and we can go from there, Thanks

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :haha4: Seriously?! Maybe you'd like to sit in the corner and think about that for a while...

18. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM

Denmark
    Local Time:

:scared0016:

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Smart arse.... Now *there's* an idea!!!! :sex007:

20. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    PM Sent Administrator. I also get the message on the PM creation page
    No biggy, I'll get my post count up anyway.

Was going to post, but I really should move it into 'The Vault' so that is what I'm going to do.
    EDIT: which I have now done

21. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM

Denmark
    Local Time:
    There we go all fixed now, thanks for bringing it to our attention :)

22. Lock Up Male

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks. Just sent a PM so yeah just to confirm, you fixed it. Thanks :)

23. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site!! Glad to have you here!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice