Hi all, one year in...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JJJstoy, Mar 28, 2018.

1. JJJstoy

JJJstoy New member

Local Time:
    8:46 PM
    His view:
    A little over one year ago I came across an article about male chastity and immediately thought my wife would really fit in. Well I introduced the idea and being very vanilla she questioned my sanity!! being raised believing that the woman was to give in to her man this chastity thing was...well weird!! So after 4-6 cheap cages I found one I could wear for 2-3 days at a time, but she was just not grasping the concept...so we quit. After a few weeks she realized she was missing the control so we tried again but this time I ordered a Contender custom fit SS cage. Well she has figured out that she was the one should be in control, is happier, has things her way, when she wants pleasing she gets what she wants NOT what she thinks she should do, by making me wait and not knowing the next time I will be allowed to be let out and or to have an orgasm just makes me crazy with desire. We have no interest in feminizing me but she does like to see me in the panties she bought me (anything to get me out of tighty whiteys !!!) . Our relationship has gotten MUCH stronger. I feel that our love and commitment will continue to grow. For you men whom would like to explore this life style I say to you communication is the key, It may take awhile for a vanilla wife to realize the benefits but be patient and talk.
    Her view:
    I have to agree with my husband on everything he wrote except for one thing. I quit because the cheap cages were not working for him & I got frustrated with trying them because he either got a sore or it stunk so bad he had to keep taking it off every other day to wash or heal. After we did find one that worked for a few days with no problems I went on a vacation without him for 10 days to see how it would go. Bingo, we have a winner!!! I have to emphasize that it is all about the cage. You really do need to shop around until you find one that works. If not for his persistence on really wanting this we would not be here today!!! Yes, I still am struggling with giving him chores. I am used to doing them myself, but I am getting better. It does take time...lots of time. In the beginning I wanted to do this for him, but came to realize it's not about him. I needed to step up and take the control, which I enjoy. Don't give up, keep trying. So in closing I have to say I am happy knowing he is happy, my vanilla-ness is still with me on occasion but I know that we both have to be happy to make our marriage strong & that is the most important thing to me.

spider203 likes this.
  2. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    i think a good recommendations for everybody before investing in a expensive cage is to go wild on cheap e-bay cages. Find a vendor who does not have a 6 week lag on orders and go wild. For $100, it is amazing the number of different cages you can get and experiment with..

THEN, once you are educated, upgrade...

3. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    Hi @JJJstoy Welcome to the Mansion. Sounds like you guys are starting to get things moving.

Everyone does chastity differently. While many people involve household chores in their chastity lifestyle, there is no rule that says you have to. Only do what you are comfortable with.

Nice progress :+1:

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    Perseverance pays.

Welcome

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice