Hi all, Aidan here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AidanSwitch, Jul 10, 2016.

1. AidanSwitch

AidanSwitch New member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Long-timer lurker but first-time poster. I've recently gotten out of a very vanilla LTR and am trying to get into the kink scene, realizing that it's not something I can deny myself any longer. Chastity and orgasm-control/orgasm-denial have probably been my top kinks for as long as I can remember and I will self-lock whenever I can (more now that I'm alone with nobody to ask questions and judge).

A bit of a twist in my case is that I consider chastity a huge part of my switchy interests and am super-intrigued by the idea of mutual/shared keyholding like what our own Anne is involved in. I'd put my chastity interests at right about 50/50 male/female, or maybe 60/40 if only because I can actually experience the former and have played with it for some time. I would love, love, LOVE to be involved with a female partner who's into chastity and get up to some games, trading off weeks/months, or if we're trusting enough, even giving up our keys to a third party after a while.

Anyway, glad to make everyone's acquaintance, hope to be around a lot more. :)

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Hello and welcome Aiden,
    I'm sure you will find many others here who share your interests. And I hope we will be hearing more about your ideas and aspirations before long.

3. AidanSwitch

AidanSwitch New member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Thanks, Mascara! I do hope to share as much as I can. I'm planning to attend my first munch next week and officially get my feet wet in the pool of the kink community. Not sure how much I'll learn but I suppose perseverance is the key. :)

Happy and excited to be here and get to know everyone.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    hello @AidanSwitch it very nice that you have writ in here now i hope that you like it here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice