Hey there! A little help for a new guy?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by newbydelta, May 5, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. newbydelta

newbydelta New member

Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    (Originally posted in the wrong place. *hopes this is the right place*)

Hi there. I'm pretty new to chastity but haven't worn the one I got much. I have a feeling it's too small, perhaps to heavy as well. Since I've never really seen someone erect in a device I don't know what I experienced is.."okay".

So i have a few questions:

- How do you tell if the device is to small?

- How the device is to tight?

- When the inevitable happens and I get erect. The whole cage gets pushed and stretches my whole package, really tight, and gets pretty painful after a few minutes. I basically get a normal erection in the cage, it tugs and stretches my scrotum and I basically have an almost fully erect penis, with a cage on the end...umm...is that supposed to happen?

2. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    Hi

Welcome to the site

I am no expert but that happens to me too and assume it happens to alot of people. The devices are usually meant to prevent you getting an erection and/or punish you when you do. When I get an erection it does pull on my package and the bigger the erection, the harder the pull. Which leads to a couple of choices, option 1 - have an erection and the pain, or option 2 - get rid of the erection quickly along with the pain. I usually go for option 2 myself, i'm not much of a pain slut.

if its cutting off the blood supply its too small. if the blood is flowing then it is fine and if you are getting an erection, then the blood is definately flowing. As for tightness, that would be pretty much the same. as long as there is no loss of circulation it is fine.

When I first started wearing mine it was always first thing in the morning where I would wake up to find my device trying to pull my package off and castrate me. Getting an erection in the morning or during the night is natural, its the bodys way of stopping you urinating. If I wake up in the morning in said state, I go to the toilet straight away and the erection dies down very quickly taking the pain with it.

This is my opinion and experience anyway, others may differ.

Hope that helps.

3. newbydelta

newbydelta New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. I'm debating whether to get a CB600 or "the curve". If anything, for comfort sake. Is that logical? The one I got now, just to play and test around is pretty heavy and metal. And kinda uncomfortable because the glans protrude out and rub on whatever i'm wearing.

4. bondagefan65

Fife
    Local Time:
    I have a cb3000 and cb6000 at the moment and currently considering a cb6000s The curve would be the least painful I imagine in the package department as it is the longest of them. The CB range covers the glands area well, what I use to find tho is that my foreskin use to occasionally stick out the slot at the front and rub or get chapped or pinched between the cage and my clothes. I am in a cage 24 hours a day at the moment and have been for a little while so have to make sure its not visible during every day things like work and visiting friends and family so something small more suits me, you get into the habit of acting quickly to aleviate the night time and morning package stretching and atempted castration, and you adapt to the day to day ones.

Is it the excitement of trying your device thats giving you the erection? If so, personally I would try and work past it. That initial excitement should wear off and you will quickly get used to wearing it and although it will still be exciting, it wont be raging erection exciting, at least that was my experience.

Once again, all my opinion

Hope it helps

5. newbydelta

newbydelta New member

Local Time:
    Yeah the erection is because of the excitement. Once it's down and the device is on. I start to get used to it and eventually forgot it was on is was pretty comfy until it rubs against something and that instant sharp pain reminds me and then I get erect again...I pretty much need a device that completly covers the head, or at least not have too big a gap for it to bulge through.

6. bondagefan65

Fife
    Local Time:

cb3000 or 6000 cover pretty well, cant comment on the curve. I found the 6000 is tighter around the shaft although they are meant to be the same diameter. I think its down to either the shape or my imagination lol. The cb6000 has a more oval shaft where the cb3000 is circular and shorter. I have found the rings on the cb6000 are more comfortable as there is no hinge which use to pinch me on occasion and most of the points where parts fit together on the cb6000 are recessed so there is less chance of them catching bits of skin. With the cb3000, if I were using a plastic lock, it used to catch the skin between the spacer and the cage depending on how I moved. Although not had it long, not experienced that problem with the cb6000.

7. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    I won't vouch for it, but I would say there are two problems:
    1. The fact that with an erection your testicles will bpull toward yourbody what will cause some kind of discomfort you'll have to handle in some way and
    2. The fact that you can get fully erect in you cage.

When the latter couldn't be any more I would say that your problems with your cage stretching yout scrotum when getting erect should decline, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice