HEY:) New to the forum world! 35m and 29 Hotwife

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Deleted member 61107, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Deleted member 61107

Hey:)

Australian Couple. Into fitness and kinky! Happy to join and chat. We will upload pics in time, need to see how real everything is first:)
    I am starting this account and my wife probably wont see much. We have joint accounts elsewhere so this is my place to vent and learn! We have been together a decade. In my last relationship i was cheated on, didn't like it but now im really into cuckolding and became one recently!

I have a question i really want an answer to. I have a chastity device, have had 5-6 different ones. Now in the HT3 and awaiting my ghost (custom). I use the magic locks, but they are so easy to pick, i mean i put scissors in and they open! (5 different magic locks, all the same) I have expensive and cheap ones. So I want to know where to get one? That can not be picked so easily (i always want out, sneak a wank in)

Second question- ANTI PULLOUT (CUSTOMS? - any ideas that doesn't involve spikes, pinching? I have a small golden kinger device, really small one, its so comfortable but it is way to easy to pull my penis out through the back!

Any help appreciated

cheers

lexie likes this.
  2. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Welcome. There are some device forums that would be best to ask questions about so you might want to give them a look.

I will say that @JosieLynn Jewell designed an anti pullout for the Cherry Keeper which might be an option for you. Other than that, a cage with a piercing is the true anti-pullout.

3. lexie

lexie Active member

NL
    Local Time:
    7:18 PM
    Welcome <3
    I hope you'll find your answers here! Consider a PA, eventhough it might sound intimidating.
    I'll be getting one soon, Miss and i made the decision a few days ago.
    kind regards,
    lexie

4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Ignoring for the moment the lock itself, no "ball trap" device is escape proof. If you want truly escape proof, you need to be pierced. With that said, no lock that is going to work with a chastity device is likely to offer any degree of pick resistance. The best you can do is "tamper evident" by adding a metal or plastic seal.

Or you might just want to man up a little and stop trying to cheat. :):):) If you want to be chaste, then be chaste. You might be surprised by what it brings you.

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Get yourself a pa piercing and pa locks, that will solve your problem ;) welcome to the mansion

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice