Hey hey! Just saying hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bookem, May 16, 2010.

1. bookem

bookem Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    Hey there! So, how did I find this site? Well, I was searching the inter-webs for latowski and there was a link to this site burried like 10 pages deep. Glad I found it though.

I have been interested in CB's for some time. In fact, I had a CB2k but could never get it to fit well enough for extended wear. I only got to about 12 hours before it was way too painful to wear. I dont know what it was, it just never worked out for me. That was 4 years ago. Today, Im seriously thinking about getting a full steel belt, so I started researching them. Gotta do my homework this time. I dont want another letdown like the CB2k was for me.

So yeah, thats my story! Thanks, and I look forward to learning lots on this site. Seems like a great group of people here.

2. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    Latowski

i went looking for the Latowski website after Mascara^Snake very kindly published a link to a forced orgasm using one in the Automatic Hands Free T&D / Orgasm thread.

Unfortunately, their site is mostly in German, which i do not speak and all text is graphic, so Google cannot translate it. Their English pages are poorly translated from German and they admit that they do not speak English.

But their belt is incredible. Assuming it is correctly fitted, which requires a trip to Germany and, for me, a translator.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice