Hers

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by HERPET1019, Apr 13, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. HERPET1019

HERPET1019 Member

Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    My wife of 15 years and I are in the fourth year of our matriarchal relationship, and I am begging her for permanent chastity. Maybe I’m wrong in this, but I’ll explain. I work away from home for 3 weeks every month, and home for 10 days. During the time I’m away, I can’t seem to keep my hands off of my little dicky. I usually play with it at least once a day. During the last year however, every time I jerk off, I feel guilty about touching “her property “. We have purchased a couple of cheap Amazon cages, and I have successfully made the past two weeks in the small metal cage. I assembled it when I got off the plane, and will take it off before I fly home. I have been looking at the plastic cherry keeper cages, with the perma locks, (plastic lock pins) . Do these work well for air travel and for long term safety as they are metal free,? We have talked about only unlocking when I’m at home, however, I can ride my dildo as much as I want, without touching her property.

2. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    Sounds like a good plan, enjoy your dildo but the dick belongs to her

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    The problem with long lock ups with plastic cages is hygiene, especially if as you want, you'll have no access to the key while you're away.

I regularly go for months at a time, once as long as 6 months, with my stainless steel cage, not taking it off once, as it has large enough spaces between the bars to wash and keep everything fresh; If not in a shower then having a good soak in a bath. When I wore my first plastic cages, I had to take them off at least twice a week for a thorough cleaning of self and cage, otherwise I was getting sore and uncomfortable, and the smell could become unbearable. Same body, penis and hygiene regime, but the different material cage made all the difference.

The problem with plastic cages is that because plastic isn't as strong as steel, it needs to have bigger areas of material, so there's less access for cleaning, and more nooks and crannies for sweat and dirt to accumulate. You also end up with much more humidity and warmth inside the cage, not just because it's more enclosed, but because plastic is an insulator so it stays warm. That higher level of moisture and warmth creates ideal conditions for those smelly bacteria to multiply and sores to develop. The plastic used in most devices is also porous, so it absorbs the moisture and smells, making it even more difficult if not impossible to keep clean.

I'd stay with the metal cage, it's the only practical material for me for being regularly and continuously locked for 3 weeks or more at a time.

It'll be worse if you're uncut, if you're circumcised then you might have less of a problem, you can only try it and see, but do have access to a key if you do.

Littlejt1, Kylara and Lazlo Toth like this.
  4. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    Yes being uncunt inj chastity is complicated for hygiène, and metal is far more hygienic than plastic or silicon.
    If you like to avoid infection you really need to remove it to clean, I understand it is complicated for you. You have then to learn discipline and thrust to keep yourself chaste.

5. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:15 PM
    If you’re really wanting permanent chastity, get pierced and your cage options open up some 1. For security, and 2. For travel.

I wear a device pretty well 24/7 unless she wants it out to play or tease, I don’t have to remove to shower and hygiene is a breeze, and I travel quite a bit for work and never have issue going through metal detectors at the airport… and body scanners are non issue as they really don’t care if you have a cage on your junk. Mine is a “shaft/glans” only style so the steel content is low and not detectable and there are a few ball trap ones that work as well, including those made from titanium.

Just my two cents.

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    @HERPET1019 well after you have play with it do you tell Her when you get back home what you have done. Cos i think that if You dont its bad but if You do then She will know what to do with You and that migt stop you doing it again. plastic cages will smell horrid if you cant take it off to clean after a bit.

7. HERPET1019

HERPET1019 Member

Local Time:
    1:15 PM
    As stated in my original post, I have been locked for the last two weeks, and have not taken it off. I’m also gathering the consensus that plastic is not the way to go in this endeavor. Especially since I I work outdoors in the desert. I just thought it would be a better option given that I am going through the invasive TSA twice a month, and don’t want to be put on the no fly list or something like that. Or have to explain to the Karen behind the scanner every time it dings.

jemima and bondinchas like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice