HerProperty's Journey:

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by HerProperty, Sep 15, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. HerProperty

HerProperty Explorer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Hello all, thought that I should also start my diary also in here beside my blog.

So, as some of you may remember, I had a bad start with the whole chastity thing, got my Keyholder interested of the subject, ordered the belt (cb6k) which eventually splitted in a week. The replacement would have taken way too much time so I bought another from local shop and been experiencing the very, very interesting journey since that.

Last weekend I reached the first week as being locked up, and my Keyholder gave me release, twice. Well, how did the first week felt: actually not so difficult as I expected, just two orgasms instead of the usual 10+. Yea, quite heavy masturbator I was, but with CB, things been more straightforward, that's a no no and I've locked myself up always after getting home from work.

I'm still learning this and even I keep CB on all the nights, I haven't used it 24/7 basis except one day. I can keep it in home, go shopping with it, but just weared it in work on a day. Of course I had a key with me for emergency, which did not occur.

I had some slight tingling and swelling on my scrotum during the day, but after noticing it, I checked the belt, adjusted a bit and kept it on rest of a working hours (2 hours). Well, swelling went by and I quess that's only because the possible little edge on the ring which irritated the skin. Btw. Chastity Mansion and it's users gave a some good hints and helped with all the concerns, thanks for that.

What I'm looking forward with journey in chastity? I'm not sure actually, Yes, I was hooked up with the idea after I read about it from the few sites. Yes, I think that I'm more submissive than my Keyholder thinks. There's no infedility issues. Yes I want to cut down my masturbation and give more attention for my dear Keyholder. That isn't obviously the main reason, this feels very selfish act at the moment, but I'm positive that this will give variety of experiences for both of us.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    I'm sure the reasons will become more solid and less selfish once your KH is more involved and begins making more demands and introducing more tease and denial.

Good luck. :angel:

3. HerProperty

HerProperty Explorer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    Day #16 starting:
    Not allowed to come in last 15 days, 16th starting. There has been way more teasing since last post. During this time, the denial part hasn't been a big issue, mostly depending me to topping from bottom, I think.
    I have the possibility to say how this continues, I've tried to encourage my KH to take master's role more, but it's still a learning process.

More detailed things in my blog, no need to repeat it in two places. Still I'm quessing which one I should prefer, quessing that this site would give more feedback than blog.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice