Here we go...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sub4M, Mar 9, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. sub4M

sub4M New member

Local Time:
    5:00 PM
    Hi all!

Recently, Mistress came for our weekly "alone" overnight. Before she left, she instructed me to lock myself up, including gag and blindfold. I'm more than happy to comply, but I haven't yet learned the trick to locking my arms behind me. I let her know this and she's okay with it. I carry out my task and she arrives to find my lying on my bed waiting for her.

For who knows how long, Mistress touches and teases me. She loves making me beg for an orgasm, and I don't disappoint. After freeing her "friend" from his cage, Mistress brings me close several times and backs away...adding to my growing frustration and enhancing her pleasure. She keeps me close for a bit longer and allows me the sexual release I longed for during the last 5 days.

Mistress cuddles me and removes the gag and blindfold, and after talking for awhile we fall asleep. I'm still locked up, and I'm getting better at sleeping in bondage. In the morning, I wake up first and roll over to kiss and suck her breasts--her favorite wake-up call. After more snuggling, I'm released from my bonds and it's off to the shower...with instructions to put the cage back on. I clean up, clean the cage, put it on (leaving the key in the lock) and return to my bedroom where she's reading. We cuddle yet again and she takes the key to take home with her.

And now it begins. Mistress has control of when I'm released. At best, I won't see her for another 5-7 days (I'm hoping for 5 since I miss her so much after 28 hours). I'm locked in until she decides otherwise. It's a new level of control for us, and we're excited by it. At the same time, I also find it frightening since I've read stories about emotional rollercoasters when the key is out of the sub's hands. I'll either match my personal best time in chastity (5 1/2 days) or set a new personal best while waiting for Mistress to release me.

I love Mistress dearly and want to make her happy, even if it means I stay locked when we're together (which has happened many times). In the back of my mind, I'm running through things like "how will i feel tomorrow?" and "will my growing sexual desires interfere with my daily routine now that I don't have control of when I'm released?"

28 hours in, and it already seems like a whirlwind.

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Good Luck Sub4m - while getting to know Mistress Deborah we had a few occasions where I self locked and then awaited release and when you are a very sexually active couple as we were and due to circumstances at that time just at weekends the thought of not getting anything when your first see her drives you mad - now we are together it's easier and we have gone 14 days, 21 days, 14 days, 9 days so far without orgasm but I did go on a business trip only overnight and back home the following evening locked and that was quite intense and scarey ....

Try to distract yourself - it will drive you nuts - oops sorry your nuts are probably locked....
    All the best
    Philfred

3. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    sounds like a perfect set up to me.
    what i wouldnt give to have a Mistress come by every week to cuddle,tease,andmake sure i am ok.to please a woman like that is just a dream for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice