Here for my Goddess

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SubSimee, Dec 13, 2009.

1. SubSimee

SubSimee Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    Hi all, I too am new to long term chastity having experimented before in the plastic ones. I have been locked into a Spiral since Friday morning, and my last orgasm was on Wednesday morning. Goddess Joanne is my wife and has agreed to let me post here. My release date is 22nd December which is hinged on a few tasks for me to perform. Obviously I am seriously horny at the moment, especially after watching mistress orgasm twice yesterday. We would bothe definately agree that our new chastity lifestyle has certainly rekindled the love in our marriage. I'm enjoying myself so far and I know my Goddess is difinately having fun, watching me suffer! It would be nice to chat to some like minded people here and maybe exchange ideas. I will be posting a review of my Tickleberry Spiral fairly soon as I could not find many on this particular device.

SubSimee

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    Welcome to Mansion!!! :CMrocks:

I am sure you will find all you are looking for Plus some!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. SubSimee

SubSimee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Michelle.

SubSimee

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    Welcome!!! It sounds like you and your Goddess are having a wonderful time! :anim_25:

5. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion, subsimee. I believe that you will find many friendly and informative people here. Enjoy!

Ms.Linda

6. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site and please feel free to mingle and ask questions. I love the fact you mentioned this has re-kindled your love for one another. Goddess and I found that to be partially true with us when we started. I look forward to hearing more about you and your Wife.

7. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    Hi and Welcome!!!

I, too, am pretty new around here and I'm still spending more time looking and reading than posting. So far, I REALLY LIKE what I've seen. Once things settle down a bit after the holidays I hope to post more of our story. As I write this, I'm locked into a CB-3000 with the larger "points of intrigue" keeping me secure. Wifey holds the key and she will keep me locked up until she desires to play with her "toy". Usually, that's about once a week. But unfortunately, she's come down with a nasty cold and doesn't feel like playing much. I've been tending to her needs, but she's not up to release me yet...so this might be one of our longer chastity sessions. It's been a week already. :evilgrin0010:

Once again, welcome.

subrick

8. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    welcome aboard SubSimee!
    good luck on your journey, I can pretty much guarantee it will be an interesting one.

9. SubSimee

SubSimee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Many thanks to everyone. I'm sure Goddess and I will be most happy here, our journey has only just begun! Excitex2, I have read quite a lot of your journal over the months, while I was dreaming of being in chastity, you are married with kids also wich can be tricky at times car'nt it?!? You've also had some problems with your divice.Personally, I am dead chuffed with my spiral, it fits me like a glove!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice