Her Laundry Day Slave

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by maxsecurity4sub, Feb 12, 2021.

1. maxsecurity4sub

maxsecurity4sub Active member

attorney
    northern new jersey
    Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    In addition to handling all of Her routine laundry, which includes sorting, washing, folding, and hanging up or putting away (as well as bringing Her items to the dry cleaner as needed), there is occasionally a special time and procedure for washing Mistress Lisa’s most delicate and intimate undergarments: her panties.

He kneels down before Her on Friday evening, first gingerly setting down the small basket which contains all four sets of panties which She has worn since Monday morning. He’s of course naked but for the ever-present chastity device, a Lori-2A with the internal anti-pullout ring.

Naturally, She is still wearing the week’s fifth set of panties, this being Friday evening. She sits on the edge of Her bed as he kneels on the floor before Her.

Deftly, she fastens the Shrew’s Fiddle bondage device collar around his neck, then orders him to elevate his hands to his chest level so that the handcuffs portion of the device may be quickly fastened to his wrists.

Clad only in bra and panties, he drinks in the lovely sight of Her body above him, especially Her large, luscious breasts that seem to want to burst from her bra. He especially enjoys her ample cleavage and the gleaming silver key to his chastity hanging down between Her large breasts.

She then orders him to splay out his fingers of both hands. Palms facing his face, his wrists locked into the cruel steel Shrew’s Fiddle, he complies.

Dipping Her bare foot into the basket containing Her panties, she deftly grasps a pair of Her dainty, red thong panties by “hooking” them into the space between her big and second toe, grasping Her pretty toes around the thin ribbon of fabric on the side of the panties.

Next, she gently “swings” the panties (which now hang & dangle from Her toes) back and forth before his face like a pendulum. He inhales deeply, the intoxicating scent of Her prior arousal still slightly clinging to the sheer triangle of fabric of the crotch section.

She then uses her toe to “hang” the panties between his splayed pinkie and ring finger. He desires nothing more than to bring those delicious panties to his mouth and taste them, but the unusual bondage position of the Shrew’s Fiddle totally prevents that maneuver. Nevertheless, he can still smell Her former arousal from the panties which now dangle ever-so-close to his face.

She then repeats this maneuver with the second, third, and fourth pair of panties, placing each pair on his bound and splayed fingers like a human clothesline. Each pair is a different color, making an interesting site!

She then elevates Her bare left foot to his face. She commands “open,” and a moment later her lovely big toe is inserted into his wet, waiting mouth. He gently suckles and swirls his tongue around it before She quickly withdraws it from his mouth.

Seconds later she is rubbing her moist big toe between his legs, probing and teasing the tiny amount of cock skin accessible thru the chastity cage’s bars. Already throbbing hard (to the tiny extent permitted by the cage), he embarrassingly feels the first thin ribbons of pre-cum begin to leak from his swollen cock’s head.

“Boy, I think we need to ‘pre-wash’ My panties. But first, thank me for the treat of even being allowed to touch & smell My lovely used panties.”

“Mistress, thank you for the privilege of being allowed to touch and smell Your lovely panties.”

“You’re quite welcome boy. I bet you’d love to use that greedy mouth of yours to “wash” each of my panties, wouldn’t you?”

“It would be an honor, Mistress.”

“Well then, open wide, stick out your tongue and say “aaah.”

With that, using Your right foot’s toes, you deftly hook and pick up a single pair of panties from my splayed hands.

Like a frog trying to catch a fly, you teasingly bounce and dangle the panties before my questing and fully extended tongue, before just as quickly whipping them away. Then, finally, You lower the panties down on to my tongue.

Gently using your toes, you then “feed,” tuck, and finally completely stuff the panties into my open mouth. The fabric tastes slightly salty, and I’m also intoxicated by the sweet, musky scent of Your arousal still clinging to the fabric.

“Keep those panties in your mouth for a full 2 minutes boy, and be careful not to tear them with your teeth. Understand?”

“Yeesth Misthreess Litthah,” I mumble through my panty-stuffed mouth.

When the two minutes are up, You hold the small basket in front of my and I gently use my tongue to “push” the panties out of my mouth until they finally drop down into the laundry basket. You begin laughing as You look down at the now saliva-soaked panties in the bottom of the basket.

“Boy, I think next we should now address the panties that I’m wearing right now. Would you like that?”

“Yes Mistress Lisa.”

“Good. I’m going to lay back on the bed and spread my legs, and you’re going to use your tongue to clean the crotch of my panties. And be careful not to drop those panties that are still hanging from your fingers, unless you want another week added to your chastity!”

With that, You scooch your ass down to the very edge of the bed, then lace your fingers into your toes and stretch/pull Your legs back in a wide-open position.

I both see and smell the effects of Your ongoing arousal. A small, quarter-sized wet spot is already visible on Your panties, and the sweet scent of your horniness is delicious. The Shrew’s Fiddle device makes it awkward and very uncomfortable for me to reach Your crotch with my mouth, but eventually I manage and begin making long, loving lickss up and down Your panty-clad pussy.

The sheer, lacy black fabric triangle covering Your slit soon becomes saturated you’re your increasing arousal. My tongue burrows its way around the perimeter of the fabric, and is soon swabbing in between the panties and Your swollen, soaked labia. Next, I try and suckle Your clitoris through the thin fabric of the crotch panel, bunching the wet fabric between my pursed lips as I try and capture Your clit up into my softly sucking mouth.

Suddenly, You sit upright and quickly grab the panties hanging from my fingers and toss them into the laundry basket. Grabbing the collar of the Shrew’s Fiddle, You pull gently backwards and rock me down backwards onto the floor.

Now laying on my back, my arms held rigidly above my chest by the cruel bondage of the Shrew’s Fiddle, You straddle my face and begin to descend. About an inch before your crotch hits my mouth, You pull aside the panties from Your pussy and sit down on my mouth.

Settling into a comfortable position with your knees now on the floor, You squeeze Your thighs to my cheeks and smother me w/ your arousal. Riding my tongue, you rapidly rub and grind your now-soaked pussy back and forth on my tongue and mash it against my chin and nose.

I’m in heaven, and so are You.

Moments later you erupt to a satisfying orgasm, further soaking my face while I lap up as much of your copious juices as possible.

Remaining seated on my face, you bask in the warm afterglow of Your orgasm. Relaxing, your crotch and thighs settle down to surround and smother my entire face and mouth, and each breath fills my nose with Your amazing, highly aroused scent.

Finally standing up, you remove Your now drenched panties and drop them into the basket. My face is likewise soaked, as if just splashed with a pail of water. My cock and balls throb and ache against the hard steel bars of the chastity cage.

“Boy, we’re not finished yet. I think my beautiful ass deserves some attention as well.”

“Yes Mistress Lisa.”

Turning around to face my cock, you again straddle my face in a wide stance before squatting downwards, stopping just short of Your asshole making direct contact with my tongue.

You then take Your hands in mine, interlacing Your fingers with my fingers, which of course are still locked upright in the Shrew’s Fiddle. Holding on to my hands helps You maintain Your balance as You squat over my face.

“Kiss my ass, boy.”

I begin planting soft kisses all around Your ass cheeks, slowly moving in closer to the crack of Your ass before planting a kiss directly on Your asshole.

“Get that tongue out now boy and start licking! Don’t stop until you’re told to!”

That said, I begin softly licking Your asshole in a circular motion, rimming you. You spread Your feet slightly more astride to spread your cheeks wider, allowing my tongue to lick You more easily. Having no use of my hands, I must try to burrow my nose deeper into your crack to “open” your asscrack wider so that my tongue has greater access to lick your sweet, puckered rosebud.

You relish my extreme humiliation, telling me what a good asslicker I am, and teasing how “if I keep this up, in the future I may be licking much less pussy and a lot more ass.”

You then begin rubbing your slit and clit with your fingers, masturbating while I continue licking your ass, more of Your warm juices running down my face and chin while my tongue continues probing your puckered hole.

Exploding in another satisfying orgasm, You finally stand up and stretch, enjoying the warm afterglow of Your second orgasm.

Moments later you sit down Indian-style next to my head. “Open,” you command, and inset your still-wet index finger into my mouth. I enjoy the taste of Your juices from Your recent orgasm, and suckle Your wet fingers like little cocks.

“Do you like having my fingers in your mouth, boy?”

“Yes Mistress, thank you.”

“How many days have you been in chastity now, boy?”

“Forty-four days, Mistress.”

“How many more days do you think you should stay in chastity?”

“That’s up to you Mistress Lisa. It’s not my decision.”

“Tell me what you did tonight, boy. Recap it all for Me”

“Mistress, I had your used panties stuffed into my mouth and sucked on them. I then licked your pussy, and then your asshole, and now I’m sucking on your fingers.”

“I also had my big toe inside your mouth for a moment, didn’t I?”

“Yes Mistress Lisa, I had forgotten that.”

“Boy, you really enjoy polishing my shoes and boots, don’t you?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“And you also enjoy the scent of My feet, and worshipping my soles and sucking on My toes, don’t you?”

“Of course, Mistress Lisa, I love it.”

“Well then, since you like my feet & footware so much, do you think you’d also enjoy cleaning my dirty socks….with your mouth?”

I hesitate a moment to answer.

“I have a pair in the hamper which I wore all day and then to the gym. That was Tuesday. Wait, I think I also wore them to the gym on Wednesday as well. I also remember now that they actually aren’t in the hamper, they are still rolled up and stuffed inside my old gym sneakers. Should I go grab them and put them in your mouth, since you just said you want to clean them?”

“I need an answer right now Boy!”

“If it pleases you, then yes Mistress, you may put Your socks in my mouth.”

“Then beg me. Beg me to get my smelly gym socks right now and stuff them inside your mouth. Tell me how badly you want to taste them.”

It is then that I realize I am broken. The ability to ever say “no” has forever vanished. For only a little more than a month and a half, my cock has been securely imprisoned in a tiny, cruel steel cage, a cage that is utterly inescapable. My ability to masturbate, orgasm and even to become erect now belongs solely to my Keyholder. Such is my current state of subspace that she can command and order anything, and the result is instant compliance. The gleaming key around Her neck grants her absolute power, as does Her radiant beauty and charm. I consider & reflect on my situation for a moment.

My cock, which formerly enjoyed soft wet blowjobs, warm pussy, and spurting orgasms now “enjoys” nothing but constant strain, discomfort, torment, and pressure. It throbs so hard against the steel bars that I sometimes wonder if the device will split apart.

But of course it doesn’t. Its chastity prison is restrictive, cruel, and extremely effective. The cock- Her cock- has been stripped of all freedom, locked away for a sentence of Her choosing. Deprived of the ability to get hard and denied all pleasure, it’s little more than a small metal mushroom that protrudes uselessly from between my legs. Often thin strands of pre-cum leak from it’s tip, my balls so sore and full they’re often ready to burst.

All of the attention the cock once received is now wholly directed to Her. Every inch of Her body has been kissed, licked, sucked, and pleasured, often multiple times a day. I’ve sucked and given little blowjobs to Her lovely fingers and pretty toes for hours. I’ve eaten Her pussy to perhaps 100 orgasms or more, and also licked her perfect, luscious ass.

She relishes my sexual frustration, having no mercy in the amount of agony caused by being relentlessly teased and denied. She selected a cage so small that even the hint of an erection is immediately thwarted by the cold steel bars.

I also bathe Her, dry Her, brush Her hair, clean Her apartment, and do Her errands. My right to modesty has been stripped; as Her property I’m generally kept nude and often in bondage as well. I’ve polished Her shoe and boot collection to a mirror shine. Every inch of Her apartment has been scrubbed immaculately clean.

Already my cock no longer feels like its mine, and for good reason: It isn’t.

slavesw and gicaesarchastised like this.
  2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Great writing! Thanks for sharing here,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice